Chap 1

Chap 1: Hooray Hooray, Everyone! The PreCure of Spirit, Cure Yell is Born! & Birth of the new Demon King!

(2068 - Where used to be Hagukumi City)

It's the year 2068, a year where its supposed to be a bright future. Instead it's a deserted wasteland, cities fell, vehicles were wreck, the grass and flora were dried up leave nothing but dry dirt, and the sky was orange due to great amount pollution in the air. Everything was in ruins nothing but destruction and chaos and its was cause by one man.

A man clad in a clock theme demonic looking armor, mostly black with gold trimmings. Gold slot-like bands on his forearms. Wing like shoulder pads and has a gold watch band over his left shoulder to his right waist like a bandier. Black watches held to his right shoulder and chest. On his back were a set of clock hands acting like a cape. His helmet was like a clock, black with gold rimons with diamonds emended to them, clock hands like antennas with three golden watches on his forehead and a a symbol spelled 'Kamen' in katakana. His visor is red sharp looking that spelled 'Rider' to it and around his waist is a gold watch theme belt with 2018 in red.

This is the most vilest overlord of all, Oma Zi-O.

In a far distance from the wasteland, a 14 year old girl awoke and gets up from the ground

In a far distance from the wasteland, a 14 year old girl awoke and gets up from the ground. She has gold eyes and short hair covering her ears with a long ahoge-like lock on the corner of her head. Wearing a long-sleeved yellow off-shoulder with a pale yellow ruffle lining the top, a short white skirt accented with a blue sash tied on the left, and beige sandals with white ribbons at the top. On her neck is a black wire choker.

This girl is Kagayaki Homare, a girl who used to be a figure skater.

"I... Is this a dream?"

As she looked around seeing the travesty she spotted Oma Zi-O walking across the wasteland.

"Who's that?"

In the middle of the wasteland stands an statue of a boy doing a transformation pose with an clock that has a katakana word for 'Rider'. Standing around him is the years prior Kamen Riders: Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-o, Kiva, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze, Wizard, Gaim, Drive, Ghost, Ex-Aid, and Build. On the base of the statue there a plate that says,"Commemorating the first transformation of Tokiwa Akira". As Oma Zi-O walk he stop few feet from the statues and stands in front, as if he was prepared for something. The reason is that a large army of people charged at him on foot or in a vehicle. This is the resistance who opposed of Oma Zi-O and his tyrannical rule. As they charged in screaming and start shooting at him.