Secondo Sayonee : Lost In Transition Dalawampu't Apat

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
_________________________________________

Shiloh Nelin Alexander's P.O.V.

That fucking bitch.

"Don't do anything irrational shiloh"

I scoff at the warning, as if that will stop me from killing that bitch.

"Asan na sila" malamig na tanong ko ignoring my brothers words.

He have the guts to warn me when the truth is, he's just as mad as i am.

He's just better at hiding his.

"West, 7th aguinaldo commercial area" it was rowan who answered, i drive as fast as i can in my race car that i decided to take, this one's faster than their car.

I press on the accelerator "slow down shiloh, it will be crowded. We can't risk crashing into a person or causing crowd hysteria" kaden snap out as i speed down the road.

His voice hard, even if i didnt want to admit it, he's fucking right.

I let loose a little.

"Hello. Yes kuya...what? Who? A ranger?...When? I see " my ears are open as rowan received a phone call.

"Yes. Okay uuwi na kami" i look at him through the mirror confused and still angry.

"Nasa bahay na ang mga bata, melinda and her goons are dead" thats all he said before he have his phone on his ear again.

"This is colonel antonio of special forces regiment" i heard him stated makes me wanna laugh really.

I mean come on its funny how they sound robotic yet there's always a reason behind that.

But the relief flood over me was greater than the humor i find on the way rowan spoke. i immediately u-turn, my tire screeching loudly against the pavement but i dont really give a fuck if it annoys kaden, we need to hurry home.

I need to see my daughter and my nephew.

And hiraya.

My poor pretty was so worried.

I am too, but i trust my gut enough to know that we'll get them in time.

I didnt even park properly.

As soon as we arrived infront of the manor, i stopped the car and we all climb out of it.

"Daddy!!" Sabay na sigaw pa ni ares at spring as soon as we slam the door open in a hurry. Well i slammed it open.

I smile in relief as i catch spring who run and jump in my arms as soon as i step inside our house.

"Hey bambi" "daddy! The woman was so mean she cover my mouth and--and she pull me away from dada! She said im your mommy im your mommy i gave birth to you and then she calls me a brat! Then she show me a picture of you and her and i gave her stinky eyes cause i know her but she's not my mommy daddy! She just pop me out of her tummy but mommy was suppose to love right daddy? So i told her i dont have mommy i have daddy and dada! I was so brave daddy didnt get scared cause i know you'll find me!" I laugh as she tells the story while making faces.

Melinda is not stupid enough to hurt the kids. Isa pa spring is an alexander, she knows she will always be save in time.

She's my daughter and it shows.