Visitor from dark times

Adrenaline rushed through him as he woke up from his slumber. His eyes shot wide open and he sat up from the concrete ground. Sparks surrounded him as he jumped up and searched for the threat that his quirk had warned him about just before he lost consciousness.

But he was alone. Alone in a alley he barely remembered entering.

His eyes kept darting around, as he pushed his mask back over his head.

He ignored the sense of freedom that hit him, while breathing in fresh air, in favour of understanding the situation he found himself in. Subconsciously reaching for his utility belt, he stopped before he could open one of the pockets. Memories came back to him. His phone was destroyed in his fight with the one of the tartarus escapees. The young boy cursed under his breath and gripped his respirator tight.

He needed to find out where he was. More importantly when.

Breathing in one last breath of fresh air before pulling his tattered and worn our mask over his face, he looked up. With his appearance he couldn't just walk around like that. Black tendrils shot out from both his hands and he held up his arms in the direction of the rooftop.

"Time to find out where I am."

In a blur the alley was empty. Single little whips of energy were left behind, sparkling in the dark.

.

..

.

A painful scream filled the air. Ereaserhead's head was crushed into the ground. A little crater formed under him. Thick black hands pushed his head down further, making the underground hero grunt in pain. His googles bathing in his own blood, was the last thing he saw before his mind went black.

"Not so cool anymore, huh Ereaserhead?" A creepy laugh accompanied the comment and a person decorated with pale hands stepped in front of him. "But I admit, for a close-combat character you fight pretty well with a mob." A grin formed on his face as he looked over to the students he tried to protect to eagerly.

"Such a shame that you couldn't save you dear students."

The bulky creature kept on holding the unconscious man on the ground, not moving more than that at all. The villain's eyes glanced over to the three hero students in the water, not too far away from him. He chuckled as he looked down at Ereaserhead. "If All Might isn't coming, than I can at least enjoy the show of you waking up to your dead kids. Support will be usless once I finished them all off." He said to himself and flexed his pale hands. He had urged to kill some NPCs.

He turned towards the students in the water, red eyes fixating on the frog-like girl. She would look pretty falling apart, especially wth the other two's terrified expressions. "Nomu, keep him down in case he wakes up." The beast showed no reaction, but gripping tighter on the hero's head. More blood began oozing out, largening the red puddle.

"I can't wait to hear them scream."

.

..

.

The blur of green came to an halt as he found a local radio-station. TV's filled the glass next to the entrance and the news were playing. That was his chance to find out what day it was.

Jugding from the still standing town, full of civilians chattering away in a happy tone, he could conclude that he was either in the future or the past. The present he came from, didn't look as half as peaceful. How he landed in this unknown time was still unknown to him. It had to do with the being attacking him before he lost consciousness. If only he would have reacted faster to the warning he recieved.

But there was no time to regret. He needed to move forward and find out where he was. And more importantly, he needed to get back in his own time. He feared the consequence of him being missing and nowhere to be found. He feared what All For One would do.

He swallowed the feeling of trepidation and focused on his current task. Sneaking up as close as possible to not be seen and possibly be called a villain, he hid in the houses shadow. It was faint but he could hear the news reporter talking. As of right now she was finishing a report about a small villain being caught by All Might.

A shiver went down his spine in anticipation. If All Might was still an active hero, it meant that he was sent back to a time where the battle beween him and All For One hadn't happened yet. Worse, All Might wasn't even aware that his nemesis was still alive. He gritted his teeth at the thought.