Tyler ~ Drowns

"He's not drowned," Elektra said but Jody and Rick gave her a look. "Has he?" Elektra asked before she banged on the bathroom door. "Tyler, open up!"
"Step back, I've got this," Rick said and Elektra moved out of the way. Rick ran and tried to force the door open with his shoulder. It didn't work.
"Nice going, tough guy," Elektra mocked.
"Have you got any better idea's?" Rick asked and Elektra smiled before she kicked the door in. Inside, she saw Tyler unconscious in the bath and he was fully submerged.
"Get him out!" Elektra cried before she went to the bath and grabbed Tyler under his arms. Rick followed her and together they pulled Tyler out of the bath and lay him onto the ground. He and Elektra knelt beside Tyler, obscuring Jody's view as Elektra checked Tyler's pulse.
"Get Mike Jody," Rick said and Jody rushed downstairs as he turned back to Elektra. "Anything?"
"Yes, he's got a pulse," Elektra told Rick before she listened for Tyler's breathing.
"Is he breathing?"
"No," Elektra said after a few seconds. Without a word, she leant down and began giving Tyler rescue breaths. Rick got a towel and covered Tyler with it.

Rick then held his breath as Elektra tried to get Tyler to breath.
"Come on Tyler."
"Breathe. Come on," Elektra said and, after a few moments, Tyler coughed and spluttered.
"Tyler!" Rick called.
"Get him on his side," Elektra said and they rolled Tyler onto his side. Tyler coughed up water and Rick looked at Elektra as she avoided his gaze.
"That's it mate," Rick reassured Tyler.
"We've got you Tyler."

~

"Mike! Mike! You have to come!" Jody shouted as she ran into the office.
"What is it Jody?" Tracy asked.
"It's Tyler. Rick and Elektra have found him unconscious in the bath," Jody told them and they ran upstairs. Mike gasped as he came into the bathroom, seeing Tyler lying on the floor with Rick and Elektra beside him.
"What happened?" He asked as he knelt beside Tyler.
"We found him submerged in the bath."
"What?" Mike asked, putting his hand onto Tyler as he coughed.
"He wasn't breathing so I had to give him rescue breaths."
"Tracy, get an ambulance."
"I'm on it."
"We're here mate."
"Tyler, can you hear me?"
"Yeah..."
"We're here Tyler. Try to relax."
"Were with you. It's ok."
"What? Happened?" Tyler asked between his coughs.
"We found you unconscious in the bath."
"I can't... breathe..."
"Relax. Let you body breathe."
"Ok..."
"Help's on the way Tyler."
"Just try and stay awake for us."
"An ambulance is on the way," Tracy said, and Tyler nodded before he tried to relax.

~

"If you breathe a word of what happened in there..." Elektra said to Rick as Mike was in the ambulance with Tyler and it was leaving Elm Tree House with blue flashing lights.
"You saved Tyler's life. Nothing else needs to be said."
"Good."
"Thank you."
"I only did what anyone else would have done," Elektra said, and she went up to her room. Rick visited Tyler in hospital, and 3 days later he returned to Elm Tree House. Tyler didn't speak to Elektra, but he was glad that when push came to shove, she was a good person and she'd saved his life.