A torturous interview

Warnings and notes: mentions of s!x (kinda), swearing. Also, in this fic they all share a house and zayn and Harry share a bedroom which is the same for all these oneshots unless stated otherwise. And the interview in this was kind of late at night, like around 9:30 lasting until 10:45 (i know, kind of an unrealistically long interview but just let's just say they had a break at some point) and the drive back is like 25 minutes, so when they get home it's 11ish. Oh my god this note is so long but the era for this is like FOUR era.

The interviewer was staring at Harry. Like, practically drooling.

Now Zayn couldn't blame her for that. I mean, it was Harry fucking Styles. Equivalent to the Mona Lisa in Zayn's eyes.

But the problem wasn't the interviewer, with her red locks tumbling down her back. No, the problem was with Harry. He was smiling his charming smile at her, doing what he could to make her even more hypnotized. He wasn't verbally flirting (not yet, anyway), but he was encouraging the behavior further.

Now, Zayn was the type to get jealous. Like jealous enough to write songs about it. Harry knew this perfectly well. They'd been dating almost 4 years now. Even the rest of the band knew not to do anything with Harry, not even jokingly flirt. Because Zayn would be possessive, clingy, and most of all, mad. So why was Harry flirting with an interviewer he hadn't seen once before?

Well, unbeknownst to Zayn at the time, Harry was not interested in the interviewer at all. He just wanted to see Zayn jealous, because, let's be honest, possessive and jealous Zayn was hot as fuck. Plus, it usually ended up with Harry being very sore the next day, which he was always up for. So he smirked at the interviewer, and watched, entertained, as Zayn practically death stared at her blushing, stuttering self.

Their band mates just watched knowing what would go down after it ended. When it finally did end and the boys exited to the car, Zayn just grabbed Harry's hand and held on tight without saying a word. Harry didn't say anything either, just waited for Zayn to eventually crack. He was trying to play it off as silent treatment but this was just to make Harry "not expect what was coming" even though Harry already knew, and Zayn knew he knew. It was part of the routine at this point; plus, they couldn't say what they wanted in front of the other boys, who were discussing the hot interviewer. Harry, at that moment, was thinking about how lucky they were to have ended up in a house that had thick walls. You couldn't hear anything behind those doors; although he and Zayn had gotten caught in other ways (when Zayn was so caught up in the moment he forgot to lock the door and poor, innocent Niall came barging in to ask them if they wanted to watch a movie. Let's just say Niall ended up unintentionally watching something else).

When they finally arrived home and Zayn was putting his coat up, the other boys sat in their usual spots on the couch; Louis next to Liam, then Harry and Zayn if they weren't already cuddling somewhere else, and finally Niall, who either sat on the floor or squeezed onto the couch which usually resulted in someone being on someone else's lap. Tonight, Niall was between Louis and Liam, clearly having flashbacks to that one night.

Louis had turned on the tv to some food show which distracted Niall immediately.

Once Harry and Zayn had their coats off, Zayn wasted no time pulling Harry upstairs with him to their bedroom.

When the three other boys heard the door slam and lock, Liam said with a laugh, "It's starting". After that, they couldn't hear anything but Niall's snores and an old guy droning on and on about pasta.

Harry barely had a second to gather his thoughts before Zayn was pushing him against the wall and smashing their lips together. As Zayn's hand went under Harry's shirt, waiting to pull it off, he looked Harry in the eyes. "You're mine," he said, eyes clouded with lust. Harry gave a short, breathy reply, "I'm yours," before Zayn started kissing Harry's jawline and he could not think well enough to form any other words.

-------------------------------------------------

A little while later, they were cuddling in the bed; Zayn's hand playing with Harry's hair while Harry rested his head on Zayn's chest. "Zayn, I have to admit something."

Zayn looked down at Harry, confused. "What is it love?"

Harry blushed from embarrassment and hid his face into Zayn while mumbling something.

"Darling, I can't hear you." Zayn said, chuckling while he gently lifted Harry up.

"I was only encouraging that interviewer to make you jealous."

Zayn just shook his head and laughed. "But why?"

Harry blushed harder. "Why do you think?"

Zayn gasped and pretended to look offended.

"But not just that, also because you're pretty fucking hot when you're jealous," Harry continued.

Zayn just smiled and shook his head before kissing Harry's forehead. "I love you."

"I love you too."

Ok I know I actually just fucking robbed y'all but I've never written mlm sex scenes before, ill prob write some eventually :) but don't judge me this was so bad I can't anymore

-Rory