Phantom Planet PT 2

A/N: This will be the last episode and chapter. No more chapters for this book will be made.

"Tell me again why are we here?" Sam asks as the group is gathered with a crowd outside of town hall.

"Yeah Danny. What gives?" Alexis asks as she looks at Danny.

"Because we've got to see what Vlad's up to. He says he's got new that will impact the entire world." Danny says as Vlad steps out into view.

"Citizens of the Earth. I have news that will impact the entire world. Though every attempt at destroying the Disasteroid has failed I come to you today offering an alternative solution. One I think you will find most surprising." Vlad says.

"What is he doing?" Alexis asks as Vlad jumps into the air flying.

"No!" Danny shouts as Vlad then transforms to ghost form.

"Yes though I use my human half to walk among you, it is obvious that I am a far superior creature." Vlad says.

"Who are you?" Shelly the reporter asks.

"Though the world has come to know me as Vlad Masters billionaire mayor of Amity Park I prefer you call me by my chosen slightly more evil name...Vlad Plasmius. I have a proposition to make. The nations of the world must agree unanimously to pay be five hundred billion dollars and make me absolute ruler. In return I shall use my ghost powers.." Vlad says.

"To destroy the Disasteroid?" A reporter asks.

"No. To turn it intangible." Vlad says.

"Evil. But ingenious. That way it'll just pass harmlessly through the Earth." Maddie says.

"It's your choice world. Be destroyed or me saved. Oh and ruled by me. I eagerly await your decision." Vlad says as he laughs before disappearing.

"What happens now?" Jazz asks as the group looks at Danny.

"Looks like we either change the name of the Earth to Vladsylvania or I somehow figure a way out of this mess." Danny says.

*Timeskip*

"What are we gonna do?" Tucker asks as the group watches Vlad and Jack's mission fail on a screen in the basement of Danny's house.

"What if we don't make the asteroid intangible?" Danny asks as Alexis looks at him curious while he walks into the room.

"What are you talking about Danny?" Alexis asks.

"What if we made the whole earth intangible?" Danny asks.

"The whole Earth? Intangible? Are you kidding?" Sam asks.

"That's impossible to do without numerous ghosts to help." Alexis says.

"Behold...the addresses of a bazillion ghosts." Danny says as he reveals the map.

"Glad to see you're getting back to your old self." Alexis says as she hugs Danny.

"Let's just say I got some sense knocked into me the hard way. By you and other means. But I'm going to make up for my behavior no matter what." Danny says as Alexis smiles at him.

"But how are we going to get into the Ghost Zone? Your portal is ruined and we're never gonna get near Vlad's place now that everyone knows who he really is." Tucker asks as he looks at the destroyed portal.

"I've got it covered. Come on. The Infi-map can lead us into any entrance into the Ghost Zone anywhere on the Earth. And according to the map one's about to open right here." Danny says as the group gets in the specter speeder and go through a portal.