Chapter Seventeen | Touching Bodies, and Licking Lies.

"She admitted that she was falling for you?"

"She did." I smile at the memory off it.

"And now lets talk about Darren, he had an obsession with your sister?" 

"He did, he had a strong obsession-one that i feared he would have over Athena." Layla shifts forward.

"And did he?" She asks me, Darren was a man of dignity and to be fair I would not blame him-I also have an obsession with Athena. Hence the reason I am in literal therapy. 

"When you look at it from a weird point of view, he did but he would never do anything to hurt her. I would never let him."

"Did you confront him about the pictures?"

"No, because me and Athena made a new plan-and the fact we were a tad bit busy."

He damps the cigarette, before facing me- lifting my jaw up

He damps the cigarette, before facing me- lifting my jaw up. My heart blossoms, "I don't like physical touch Athena."

I remove my hands from his.

"But from you? It feels different and I'm going to kiss you now."

"You don't tell someone you're going to kiss them before-"

His lips press onto mine, and my eyes widen. His hands travel up to my neck, I close my eyes and kiss him back. His tongue tries to enter my mouth, and when I don't let him- I feel his canines grabs my bottom lip. Pressing down.

I gasp and with that, his tongue finds mine, a moan escapes my mouth. My hands stay by my side, but his hands grab my wrist and settles it around his neck. He then grasps the back of my thighs and lifts me; I wrap them around his waist as his hands settle beneath my ass.

He walks back into the room, the sounds of our kissing echoes around the bedroom as he drops me onto the bed. I gasp, my lips swollen. He unbuttons his shirt as I slide mine off, and then our lips meet. He comes between my legs as I rest my elbows onto the mattress.

"Luca." I whisper.

He kisses me.

"Athena." His dark voice whispers back, my thighs clench at the way he said my name.

His lips travel down my neck, my head falls back. His kisses felt to surreal.

So passionate than before.

"I need you."

Lucas eyes find mine, before travelling to the necklace he got me. I lean forward, kissing the side of his lips before we switch positions.

I straddle him.

His huge hands travels down my waist as I lean my stomach against his and kiss him. I sit up, he unbuttons my jeans and I slide them off easily before I grab onto his belt.

"Athena, are you sure?"

"I am." I slide his belt off.

"I can't-I don't do passion Athena."