Chapter 2

Stella P.O.V

      I sighed as I saw an interview with 5sos... again. I called up my best friend (basically sister) Syerrah. She is Ashton's sister. I told her to come over right away. When Syerrah arrived my house she immediately started ranting about how she's going to punch Michael.

      "Why?" I asked her after she stopped ranting.

      "Because he's being a jerk, and ignoring everyone, according to Ash!!" She screamed, " He says it's because Ash mentioned you in the interview, about best friends back home."

      "Why would he get mad about that?! He's the one who left me in the first place!!" I started breaking down.

      "I know and that's not okay," Syerrah said," We've both known him since birth, so it's hard for both of us," Syerrah stated carefully, knowing that I loved him, and it was a sensitive subject for me.

      "I know, I'm sorry, I'm being selfish," I apologized. " I'm glad I can go over this with you,"

      "Yea, me too girl," She replied.  We sat and hugged for a little while, after that we listened to music, and jumped around, then we watch sad movies, horror movies, romance, comedy, etc;. 

     After a while my dad came home, he saw that we were sad, and put on some music and we danced around some more.  A little while later we all fell asleep on the floor.

     So, yeah, I guess that explains my everyday life. Not something I like to flaunt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry its short. I'm in California on vacation, so I was like "Eh I'll just write a short chapter," I guess it was kind of a filler chapter... SORRY IF IT SUCKS!! Lol. Check out my other stories, I'll try to update them all soon.  LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! BYEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

~Cas