Ouran High School Host Club

(Description by: Funimation)

You’ll fall for the boys in the Ouran Host Club: Tamaki’s truly romantic. Kaoru and Hikaru offer displays of brotherly love. You’ll adore brainy Kyoya, innocent Honey, and manly Mori. Oh, and don’t forget Haruhi. He knows what girls want – of course, it’s because he’s a girl too! The Hosts must do their best to hide her secret, but Haruhi’s having a blast turning their perfect world upside down.

I think that description was kinda cheesy, oh well.

Any who, this is the BEST COMEDY EVER!!! I apologize if I said that for another anime but seriously, this is funny and romantic and is less pervy then the others! I highly recommend it!!

Oh and what do you know, it's on YouTube!

You see how awesome this show is I'm using exlamation points on like every sentence!!!

Main Characters

Tamaki: the "King" He is easily drawn in by people and things that consider him their supiriour. Considers himself Haruhi's "daddy" and is actually quite like Haruhi's actual dad.

Kaoru and Hikaru: Twins who draw in girls by their brotherly love. They like Haruhi a lot since she's the only one they have aloud (Besides the rest of the Host Club) to get to know them better.

Honey: a 3rd year who is not only very short, but has a very cute.... face and personality. He likes bunnies and cake.

Mori: basically Honey's partner. He's very serious and hardly ever shows emotion.

Kyoya: The brains. He's very smart and very serious. He's vice president and takes care of all the payments.

Haruhi: Girl that is pretending to be a boy in order to get enough requests to pay off the vase she broke.