Chapter 1

*Mark's POV*

I yawned loudly before crawling out of my warm, comfortable bed covers and blinked in the sunlight. Scratching my head, I put on my slippers and walked down the narrow hallway to the kitchen. I looked to see if I had any more Captain Crunch. I didn't see any, so grunted and reluctantly pulled out the milk and my second favorite cereal Frosted Flakes.

I sat on the couch heavily with my blue bowl of cereal and got out my Roku box remote. I went to Youtube and looked to see what new vids were out. Just because I'm a Youtuber, doesn't mean I don't watch other youtubers...

I went to Sean's channel to see what was new. To my surprise, he only hadn't one video up for- three whole weeks?!

I eagerly selected the most recent video and stuffed my face with cereal.

*In the video*

There sat a very tired looking Sean. He had huge, purple bags under his eyes and he looked disheveled. His hair was sticking in different directions, and he looked like he hadn't had a good night of sleep in a while. His normally blue eyes looked grey, dull and lifeless.

In other words, he looked like shit.

"Hey guys..." he said in a raspy voice. "I'm sorry I haven't made a video in a while... I've just been going through some personal issues..." he trailed off.

All of a sudden, his eyes began to water and he was crying.

"I- I've been at h-home trying to g-ge-get over the f-fact that-"

He cried even harder.

"Katie cheated on me! In my own house! I m-mean why would she do that? Why...?"

He bawled for a few minutes before he said sniffling, "I-I just wanted to tell you guys that t-this is gonna be my last vid for a while... I need t-to take a break from society..."

"And Kate, if y-you're out there bitch," he said his voice getting much colder and his face contorted in fury, tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Fuck you... fuck Jace... fuck your life!"

He angrily turned off the camera.

*End of video*
_______________

*Third person POV*

Mark sat still, his mouth hanging open.

He couldn't believe it; why hadn't Sean told anyone before now?

He sighed deeply before running back to his room to get his phone.

Mark had to do something about his best friend. He hoped that Sean was okay, though it was obvious he wasn't.

A.N. Heyyy! I see that I have a few people that like this already. I'm sorry this chapter is shorter, but it's fucking 11:45 p.m. I have no inspiration at this time! I am an occasional insomniac so I needed to do this so I could have one less thought in my head. I'll try to update tomorrow, and I'm pretty sure that's a promise. I also have two more stories I'm going to publish in the next few days, probably three though because I can never stop! One of them may or may not be a Darkiplier story... hee hee...

Buh- bye!!!