chapter 1

In the beginning life wasn't so bad, at age 7 i was top of my class. I remember coming home with my report card and showing it to them as i was beaming with joy to see the look on there faces. My parents looked down at me and my father said he was proud. Something in me that day changed, maybe for the better, and maybe for the worst, all i knew was that i would do anything to make them proud like they were of me that day. When i turned 8 things started to change, the world had been in a state of crisis already but on new years night. Some kids started to notice that they had an ability they never had before, but there was nothing new in the adults. And i just so happened to be one of those kids, and because of this there was some new laws for people with powers. "People who obtain special ability's must use it for the public's well being in any way. And may not harm the public under any circumstances unless for enforcing the law with a permit" so basically we have no choice but to use our powers, and depending on how we can find different things to use our powers for we could be stuck with only one job choice, which is the situation I was in. I got healing powers and when my parents found out they forced me to study medicine at the age of 8. I wanted to make them proud, i couldn't bring myself to say no. And so i studied, and studied all day and every night with a one day break a week, I didn't have time for friends, or video games, nothing, I had to focus. As i grew i started to slip up on my school grades, as the grades got lower and lower but i still worked hard to learn as much as i could about medicine before i go to college but my parents started to see less and less potential in me. I tried my best and it wasn't enough, my best is not enough, it hurt knowing that. I felt like i was being drowned, trying to get air but not being able to reach it. And so after high school I moved out and went to medic school, this time i refuse to drown.