Chapter 9 Blast from The Past

Daddy POV

I woke up early to head out , it was a lot going on with Amber and not to mention Alicia had made it into town. I needed to check on her and see what had been up . I kissed Amber and headed to the door .

I walked down the hall and finally approached her door. I knew it had been forever since I saw her so I didn't know how we would react to each other . When she opened the door she lit up and dived into my arms. She had on a silky robe with her long curly hair in a bun. She smelled so good and I could immediately see that she was wearing her choker.

She invited me in and Al's did I want something to eat or drink . I told her I was good and that I came to make sure she got settled and do some catching up. She said everything was fine and she loved her new condo. I was glad she was away from Kia and you could tell she was happy and ready to start over . She sat across from me and started telling me everything she had been through and why she was upset with me. I understood, I mean I took her virginity and never was able to see her again before we ran into each other.

" You left me " she said with tears filling her eyes . " What was I supposed to do Alicia" I asked her sternly. She stared into space. " That lady sent me away and a few years after I was an adult and released you weren't old enough to decide " I said pointing out the fact that it wasn't either of our fault. She cried and I went over to comfort her .

I never knew she thought about it like that. I was a lot of things but a liar wasn't one of them . I told her I didn't want to put any pressure on here and that I'm there if she needed me. She climbed on my lap and took her robe off. She showed me scares from her crazy past and let me admire her body. " What you see is what you get, in foster care you were like a big sister but we far past grown and as my first I always loved you" she said staring me in my eyes. " I want to be yours , I want you protecting me Again, holding me and making sure I'm ok" she said. I looked surprised... " I know what we did but that doesn't mean you can handle the adult me, I'm not the same anymore and you've already been through a traumatic situation with Kia , so my sexual fantasies might scare you" I said .

She looked so upset and you could tell she was let down . "Let me learn , Im sure all the other bitches ain't know everything either " she said . " I don't wanna hurt you Alicia. " I responded . "But you are Cam , seriously am I really not worth a try , that's gonna hurt me even if your not trying" she explained. " I can fucking handle I....." Before she could finish I grabbed her throat and told her I didn't tolerate that language. She apologized and said it wouldn't happen again.

I told her I couldn't just make her my sub if I wasn't sure she understood what all that came with. She had a choker but was never under my contract and control. I told her if I felt like she was ready I would think about it but for now I couldn't risk it after what she had been through. I can't lie , I saw her as family now and to make me feel what like I wanted to be her son she would have to prove that she was able to fulfill that position. I kissed her and sat her on the counter . She grabbed my hand and forced it into her pussy. Damn..... she felt like she had never even been touched since the last time. I lost my cool and started digging deeper in her choking her . She could barely breath , "that hurts " she said . She yelled and moaned "Cameron please don't stop" she begged . I told her as I finger fucked her " Rule Number 1 I'm Daddy , King Or Sir " she moaned again calling me daddy .

I grabbed her throat and told her to take it since she wanted to fuck me so bad . "Rule 2 " I said as I fucked her deeper . "You don't cum until I say cum" she nodded as she threw her pussy back and forward on me . I fucked her pussy and tried to stick my fingers in her mouth but when I went too far she shook her head no. I went down and sucked her clit like I was angry and I told her she had permission to cum. Soon as it built up and her clit started throbbing . I let go and pushed away. "Your not ready " I told her as I walked away . "Daddy , please don't leave me like this. " I kept walking and responded "Rule 3 Never Tell daddy no" I could hear her still calling for me after I had left . But I kept walking, how you gone throat this dick if u can't throat my fingers.

When I got to the car she called me . "Why you so rough and why did you leave me daddy" I told her I don't have many rules but saying No to me is something I don't tolerate . "This is so new and how did you get into all this?" She asked. " I don't answer to you lil sis, you can't handle me and we should keep this on a family vibe. She took a deep breath and agreed and I told her I had to go ...

It was crazy I knew she had been with ol girl but still felt like she had never been touched. I didn't want to be mean to her but if we are family let's act like it. When you step into the dark side I'm not gonna baby you. Your gonna get daddy, I'll fuck and slut you out with no remorse, then punish your pussy for even trying to resist me . I'll give you eye contact as I lick and suck on your clit and make you beg me to cum . She should quit playing and stay in her lane . I know what we did but it wasn't shit like the things I was into now.

Amber called on my way to work . When I picked up she asked "What the fuck you doing coming out of her apartment?" I laughed it off , she knew I didn't tolerate that tone of voice but just cause she thought she was checking me I smirked. "I told you who she was and I needed to make sure she got settled and everything was ok" .. she cut me off." Cameron this shit is becoming way too much" " first the girls from work then this new bitch out of no where " . I listened to her vent and told her she hadn't been disrespected or none of them had did anything to hurt her. " I'm going home, Cameron" I hung up in her face. Who she think she is calling making threats .

I turned the car around and went back into our building. When I walked in she was packing and talking shit . I pinned her to the wall hands behind her back. I tied her up and asked her what she said mumbles " I'm leaving Cameron this is too much" I grabbed her throat and slid my dick in her slowly . " Tell me again" I told her .. " I-I'm leaving daddy" she said fumbling over her words . I fucked her hard until her juices came running down my leg . " Cool " I responded leaving her where she stood.

It was a mind game . She said she was leaving but me giving her dick and reminding her who was in charge put her in her feelings I could tell . She was crying and I kissed her forehead" Take some time and figure out what you want" I told her if we meant to be she will find her way back and if she decided not to then I would burn contract and let her be . We both agreed and I left for work again . Im sure I was late by now but didn't care . Shit happens...