Episode 19 (+18)

MATURE THEME

If you don't like 2 boys doing sexual things then you can leave respectfully. Onto the story.

Keke POV (Author)

Trey watches as Ryan slowly takes off his clothes. "I already know that you have a pussy baby. And I don't care. Youn gotta be shy with me. " Trey says as he slowly walks to Ryan examining his body. 

"Your body is so beautiful. " Trey runs his hands all over Ryan's body. "Do you wanna take my clothes off baby? " Ryan blushes taking Trey's hoodie off. Ryan pulls down Trey's sweatpants seeing his boner poking through the boxer. He gulp nervously.

"You ready for this dick baby? " Ryan shakes his head causing Trey to chuckle. He pushes Ryan on the bed leaning down. 

"Which one you want me to do first baby? " He asks his boyfriend softly making sure he's comfortable. "Um well I don't know. Which ever one. "

Ryan says unsure. Trey smirks going to Ryan's clit licking it making Ryan jerk up. Trey eats him out not caring that he can't breathe.

Ryan moans uncontrollably. Good thing his parents aren't here then he would get beat again but he's not worried about that right now. His breath hitches when Trey sticks his finger inside his ass while eating him out. Ryan holds onto his bedsheet tightly receiving pleasure from both parts. "Ahh Trey. I-I'm g-gonna... "

A silent moan comes from Ryan as he opens his mouth. Trey stands up still stroking and twisting Ryan's dick. "Cum for me baby. " He huskily whispers in Ryan's ear. Ryan squirts everywhere. "Your a squirter? Good to know. "Trey says seductively as he licks his hand cleaning it up. 

"You taste delicious baby. " Ryan closes his eyes blushing bringing Trey down to him. "Open your eyes. " Trey huskily demands making Ryan open his eyes. " "Now open your mouth. " Ryan opens his mouth as he spits in his mouth. Ryan moans tasting his self. Trey kisses Ryan swirling his tongue around in Ryan mouth. 

He aligns himself preparing both of them. "You ready baby? " Ryan nods and Trey slams himself in making Ryan cry. "Ahh fuck. Damn baby you too tight. " Trey grunts trying not to go fast or be a minute man.

After a couple of minutes Ryan gets used to Trey's length. Signaling him to move, Trey slips out and slams back in fucking Ryan senseless. "Ahh don't stop. "

Ryan wraps his legs around Trey waist sucking Trey tongue. Ryan scratches Trey's back. Trey moves faster giving Ryan hickies everywhere on his body to show everybody that Ryan Anderson is his boyfriend. The only thing you can hear in the room is Ryan's moans and skin clapping. "What's my name baby? " Ryan matches his boyfriend's thrusts. Eyes rolling to the back of his head due to the amount of pleasure he's receiving. 

"Trey. " Trey thrust into him harder making Ryan moan even louder. "What's my name? "

"Daddy! " 

"Fuck. " Trey whispers  feeling a  twist in his stomach. Ryan feels a familiar feeling in his stomach knowing that he's about to cum. "Ahh I'm close daddy. " 

"Me too baby. " Ryan squirts on Trey. This is the second time he squirted from Trey. Trey follows nutting inside of Ryan. Ryan sighs in satisfaction feeling Trey filling him up. Trey pulls out laying beside him. 

Ryan and Trey breathes heavily panting for air. "That w-was g-good. G-great actually. "

Trey agrees getting up to grab a towel. He comes back wiping them both off. Too tired to change the sheets, Trey and Ryan goes to sleep naked and cuddling each other.

Unknown POV

"I'm tired of waiting! I'm coming on my private jet. " My boss says on the phone. "As soon as I come back we're getting ready. Get everything ready when I get there. " He demands hanging up.

Chris POV

I sigh looking at Ryan Instagram pictures. I can't wait to get you baby. And then I'll take care of Trey for taking you from me.

I smirk looking at another picture of Ryan. Your mine Ryan Anderson.

This was not my best sex scene. I was lowkey cringing while writing this. Let me know if you would like to have it changed. I love you guys. Until then...

~~Keke