Bella reunion

Outfit w/ navy blue heals

Hair

——————-Maia POV-I get to the Bellas reunion and I see all the girls except Emily

——————
-Maia POV-
I get to the Bellas reunion and I see all the girls except Emily.

"Heyyy! How are you?""I am great" they all say. Emily and the new Bellas then walk over.
"Thank you so much for inviting us!" Aubrey says.

"Course!" Emily says smiling.
"So what do you want us to sing tonight?" Chloe asks Emily after naming a few songs.
"Oh god."
"We didn't invite you to sing. We invited you to... watch us sing!" A girl in the new Bellas say.

"Aca-scuse me?" Aubrey says shocked like the rest of us. "I just thought that you guys were so busy with your awesome jobs"
I interrupt her.
"I don't have a job"

"Well, with your amazing lives" after she says that I think all the girls just think back to their jobs.

"You know you've got these great jobs, right?" She says nervously. We all kind of agree with her and some sarcastic comments. They then walk of and start there performance.

—————————

After we watched them sing we go to the bar.
"You know we could just start singing right now, lily could lay down a key." As soon as Stacy says that lily comes up from the bottoms of the bar.

"We already look unlike the b-team bellas. I say we cut our losses." When beca says that Emily them runs over.
"You guys, you guys, I am so sorry. I realised I should I have not uses the word reunion. I should have said it was an excuse to see each other. I really didn't think that out. Im sorry!" Emily apologised.

"No. No, no. You guys where so great and it was a really nice chance for us to get together. Right lady's?" Chloe asks us. We all say yes but not very convincing.

"I was suppose to go to my brothers wedding, but this is nice too" Flo says a bit disappointed.

"Bellas, a toast. To the most amazing group of women I have ever known. I would do anything to sing with you guys again, ANYTHING. I mean really, I could just crap myself" Chloe says crying.

We all look at Chloe then each other and say cheers. Aubrey then says,
"Wait,wait, wait. I'm having a crazy idea. Okay, I've mentioned that my dad is in the army and like basically bin laden, right?"

"Some new information in that sentence, but okay" I say looking at Aubrey.
"Well what I mean is, he's kind of a big deal in the army and every year, the USO puts on this performance to entertain and support the troops and this year DJ Khaled is hosting it. He's got like a gazillion hit songs. He's super famous. I saw him on a tax commercial"

When Aubrey says something about the USO, I remember my Gf talking about it on FaceTime with me a bit ago and that her group was performing as well.

"What if I could get us a invite?" She asks after hearing us gasp.
"To sing?" Chloe asks.
"No to run military dark ops. Yes of course to sing!" She first says sarcastically.

"Is there a competition? There should always be a competition." Chloe says confidently.

"Well, no. But let's sing together again and maybe I'll see my dad or maybe I won't, you know because he has something really important to do. Or maybe I'll be the most important thing in his life this time. Who's with me?"

Chloe puts her bottle up.
"Yeah, I suddenly have a lot of free time, so hell yeah" beca says.
"Well I just got kicked out of fly school for killing 300 fake people" Cynthia Rose says.
"I hate fake people" Amy says banging her hand on the bar.

"I hate a fake bitch" Cynthia agrees with Amy. Stacy then says something that shocked us all.
"Can you fly when your eight months pregnant?" We are all shocked but say congratulations.

"Do you know who the father is?" I ask Stacy. She just shrugs making our smiles drop.
"Okay we'll Stacey's out, so I guess Emily your in"
"Oh yeah I'm in for sure... was I not always in?" She asks looking to her right.

"Oh no no course" Aubrey says reassuring her.  We all cheers and we all go home for the night.
——————————-