Part 2: the concert part 1 (Jacobs POV)

We finally get to the concert. We got there early so there's only a few people. We get off the car and start yelling "VOID TO NOWHERE VOID TO NOWHERE" Rick yells "RONNIEEEE!!" I laugh and start yelling "RONNIEEE!!" Max rolls his eyes and laughs "Come on guys!! Let's go to the merch table!" Rick shakes his head "Remember the plan Max! We're splitting up." Max frowns "ughhh fineee" I start to shake."Wait what?! We're splitting up?! No one told me that!" Rick rolls his eyes "Damn it Max! I told you to tell him before we got here! He's going to freak out! I told you to get him prepared!" Max starts fidgeting with his bracelet "sorry.." I wrap my arm around him "Hey it's alright I'll be fine! just tell me the plan" Max continues fidgeting with the bracelet "..well the plan was I go to the merch table, you get the food, and Rick waits at our spot." I pat his back and say "Alright! Sounds good! I'm going to go get the food before the line gets longer I'll meet you at our spot!" Max stops fidgeting, takes a deep breath and smiles "okay..see you in a bit!.." I nod my head then start heading to the line.

As I walked to the line I noticed that more people started coming...a lot of people. the line was huge! Suddenly I feel someone lightly pushing me as I'm standing in line. I didn't think anything of it because there's a lot of people but then I felt them grabbing me.. I got annoyed and said "excuse me but can you stop gra-.." "Hello Jacob. Miss me buddy?" It was Finn. Him and max have been off and on for years.. He's an asshole to Max but somehow he always gets back with him. "oh..h-hey Finn..what are you doing here?" Finn laughs "Haha! Oh Jacob I'm here for the concert I just love Void to Nowhere...and Max." I grip onto my dog tag and try not to say anything.. "I knew he was going to be here..he's been wanting to go to a Void to Nowhere concert forever. I thought tonight I could give him a little surprise~" the line moves up I get the food and try to get far away from him as possible but before I could go anywhere He gets close to me and whispers in my ear "Tonight is going to be PERFECT." He walked away. I started shaking. I felt tears streaming down my face.. that asshole..how could he?! I'm not going to let him ruin this day. Tonight is Maxs night... Tonight is my night.