Part 1: Getting ready (Jacobs POV)

Max invited me to go to a Void to Nowhere concert with him and Rick. I've never been to a concert before and I'm really nervous.. I only agreed to go just because Max asked me to...I don't even know that many songs!..He said it'll be fine and the band is small so not a lot of people will be there. Rick still thinks I can't handle it because I'm "not like them"...but tonight I'm going to prove I'm just like them!
I straightened my hair and I put on some tight black jeans, a white shirt, a black void to nowhere jacket that Max gave me, and a dog tag Max gave me for our 4 year friendship anniversary :) I hope Max will love this...
I put on a cd Max made me and drive to Ricks place. The cd has one Void to Nowhere song..The only song I know..."The moon" it's a very special song..it's me and maxs song. I can't wait to hear it tonight...

I finally arrive to Ricks house I knock on the door and Max is there wearing the same headphones he always wears, a bracelet I made him, and a Void to Nowhere shirt. He smiles at me and says "Jacob!! I'm so happy your here!! Are you excited for your first concert??" "Um..Yup!..a little nervous though..anyways where's Rick?" Max rolls his eyes and says "Ricks still putting on his makeup..ughhh he takes foreverrr! but it's alright! we still have a lot of time before the concert starts!" "Good!..maybe we can do something to past the time" Max looks at me and smiles "Omg you dressed up How come I didn't notice earlier?! You look amazing!!" I blush.. "o-oh! thanks Max!.." Max gets close to my face and says "something's missing though.." my hands shake a bit..Why's he so close?!.. "I got it! follow me!" Max grabs my hand...What is he doing?!.. he takes me to his bathroom and smiles "Sit down on the counter please!" "I'm confused...what are you doing??" Max laughs "Oops! I totally forgot to say what I was going to do..sorry I'm just excited!" I blush..He's adorable.. "I-it's alright..what where you going to do?" Max flaps his hands "I was going to put eyeliner on you!!...if that's okay with you.."
"o-of course..I want to fit in as much as possible so it's alright" Max smiles and flaps his hands fast "YAY!! Thanks Jacob!" I nod my head and sit on the counter Max puts on music  gets the eyeliner then gets really close to my face and starts putting the eyeliner on me.. I try my best not to shake. I could hear Max quietly singing a song as he puts the eyeliner on me..I love it when he sings it really comforts me for some reason..I love his voice..

Max gets away from my face and puts the eyeliner away "Done!! AHH You look amazing Jacob!!!" I blush "t-thanks.." Max hugs me and pats me on the back and says "Now let's go see if Rick is ready!" We walk to the living room and Rick is on his phone and sitting on the couch "Hey Max. you done getting your lover mentally prepared?" Max blushes
"R-Rick! stop saying stuff like that!.." Rick laughs "Come on I'm just making sure your BOYFRIEND is ready for his first date~" Max rolls his eyes and looks at me "Sorry about dick he's just mad that he can't make out with the lead singer of the band." Rick gets up and laughs "Don't call me dick you dick! Also I was joking about making out with the lead singer!" I laugh "Yeah right! Admit it..you want to kiss Ronnie!!" Rick shakes his head and laughs "Alright come on lovebirds let's get going!" I roll my eyes and look at max "Hey Max I'm driving!! wanna be in charge of the music?" Max smiles and nods his head. We all get in the car and yell "VOID TO NOWHERE VOID TO NOWHERE!!!" I look at Max he smiled at me I smile back then start to drive..

tonight will be perfect..