Author Notes: Introduction

The following is a nonprofit fan-based parody: Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, and Dragon Ball Super are owned by Funimation, Toei Animation, Fuji TV, and Akira Toriyama. Please support the official release.

My Disclaimer: This series follows the Dragon Ball Universe, some events will take place differently than that compared to the original series but I will try to align it as close as I see fit. I own the rights to the original characters I will introduce; existing characters will partially stay the same.

      Hello everyone, once again I am back with a brand new original series based on the Dragon Ball universe. Dragon Ball is the first anime series I watched as a kid, my brothers would watch it all the time and play Budokai Tenkaichi, even if I was pretty young those were core memories. As I got older I decided to sit down and finally watch the entire series; it changed my life completely. Since then I was introduced to other anime and all the hobbies I enjoy now. The recent release of Dragon Ball Super Hero once again sparked my interest in Dragon Ball and I decided to release new art and a story based on my first original character. I created her about nine years ago, she was born from my love of DBZ and art. Now that I am pursuing a career in art I decided to revise my old art and completely redraw my character. Although she didn't have a name after all these years I never forgot about her. In my mind, I kept rewriting her story until now I decided I would share her story. I am very excited to share another story and hope you all enjoy it as much as I do.  

       One more thing I would like to add, every segment of the story will count as a volume and each volume will be personal artwork I create.  If you Want to get a full view of my art volume covers, check out my Twitter @/everlastingspr8, or my Instagram linked in my bio. Please share and follow for more content! Thank you again and enjoy :)