017

I sit down on the sofa, watching alina as she plays with a few of her dolls showing me there dance routines and explaining all the moves there doing

I was listening, slightly, I was just more focused on worrying for Amber, I messaged her the second she left my bedroom door, but still no reply.

I quickly pick my phone back up, overcome with worry, checking on my messages with amber, still no reply.

She's ok, she's ok. Is all I tell myself repeating it in my head constantly, trying to reassure myself she was perfectly fine.

I hear a few clicks and focus myself back into reality, to alina who's clicking her fingers infront of my face, her other hand on her hip as she gives me her best shot at a nasty look.

I move her hand out myself, chuckling whilst doing so at her face.

"Don't laugh at me" she stomps her foot of the ground and smacks me as hard as she can in the face.

I hold back a laugh, pretending to be hurt, holding a hand to my cheek, dropping my head down, pretending to cry.

A few seconds pass before I look up to alina continuing to play with her dolls until she looks back at me.

"stop being a baby" is all she says before continuing to make her dolls dance around the fluffy living room carpet.

I quietly watch alina sat with her toys on the carpet until I hear a notification come through on my phone.

I quickly grab it until realising it was Alex.

Alex: I'm sorry for freaking out, me and Amber are walking the dogs and I'm tryna make it upto her.

I decide to leave him on read, remaining quiet on how happy it made me that he was going to make Amber happier, Alex used to be her only friend, they've been friends for years so it would break her to not speak to him again.

It also gave me a huge wave of relief Amber would be ok since she was out with Alex walking the dogs.

I place my phone back onto the sofa before another notification comes through.

Katie: Party at mine tonight, bring alcohol, get a babysitter, and bring Amber 😏

Liam: Whatever, I'll be there.

Katie: oh I know you will be.

That girl will be the death of me.

Luckily I was able to get a quick, last minute babysitter it would've been a whole lot easier I maisie was still here, but she's gone so I had to get someone else to come over I told her I'd pay them extra so she didn't mind.