Yn

IDENTIFICATION:

Former Name: ??? .D. ??

Official name: Monkey .D. Yn

Age: 16

LOOKS:

Hight: 5'8 (172 cm) / 9'5 (287 cm)/ bigger than a building.

Hair: black mixed with F/c

Yn's haircut is kinda like Draken's from Tr, but it is like an undercut and long at the top

Ex at the top image

Eye color: E/c right eye, left eye white

Outfit / Hero costume: will be listed on another page

Tattoos: will be listed on another page

OCCUPATION:

On hold: Black Smith of Straw Hats/ first mate

Currently: U.A. high student

Race: Dragon

Dragons were the strongest creatures being allowed to roam every inch of the world. Over time, they lose their power and freedom due to the world government. Then they were all wiped out in one night.

ABILITIES

Strength: Naturally, Yn is as strong as all might, but mixed with her dragon bloodline, she's as strong as the Nomus.

Speed: Naturally, she's as fast as the monster trio and slightly faster using her dragon speed. With her wings, she is faster than Hawks.

Intelligence: Due to the other members of the crew, she's quite smart. She is good at analyzing things thanks to Robin: 9/ 10. Thanks to Luffy, it's only efficient when she is serious. Engineering-wise is pretty high, Frankly and Ussop are to be thanked. Being able to tell the weather would also help Yn out in fights sometimes. Cooking Intelligence, too, she is almost as good as Sanji. She is a blacksmith, so she's good with ironwork and weapons.

Durability: Due to her childhood before she meets Garp, she went through excruciating training, and even so, having 3 brothers, living with bandits, and staying in a forest infested with crazy animals made her very durable. She also trained her body plenty when her brother Sabo 'passed' on when she was little. With all of that and more with times to come, it's safe to say she could have many buildings dropped on her, and she'd be fine.

Fishman karate: thanks to Jinbe, Yn learned a little of Fishman karate. She only learned a couple of moves but held each move to be very powerful.

Karakusagawara Seiken: Yn punches at a distance from her targets, transmitting the water vapor around her to release a shock wave. She has a very wide range and has full control of her amount of force.

Uchimizu: Using kinetic force, Yn can turn a drop of water into a bullet. With the help of Ussop, she trained her aim and the force of the bullets she shoots.

Haki: a power that allows the user to utilize their spiritual energy for various purposes.

Observation Haki: Gives the user a sixth sense to feel the presence, strength, and emotions of others. It also helps to predict the motive and attacks of a person. She doesn't have advanced observation, but she's working on training it more.

Armament Haki: Allows the user to control the flow of their energy in parts or the whole body, using it as armor. It helps against Logia devil fruits. Yn has learned how to imbue it into weapons. She also learned to use it to destroy opponents from the inside out.

Conqueror's Haki: allows the user to unleash their willpower to overpower others. She has yet to advance it.

Dragon abilities:

Yn is a fire dragon but also a weather dragon. Due to her parents, she was a mixed element dragon. Out of all dragons, it was a rare mix. A lot of dragons would mate for this reason. They wanted powerful children.

Yn can grow in size up, grow horns, wings, scales, anything a dragon has she can form. She can turn into a dragon, too.

Her father was a common fire dragon, but he had control over the flames and was chief. There was a ceremonial plant that the dragon chiefs would eat to enhance their power a way to remain in power.

Fire dragon 🔥

Unlike her father, a normal fire dragon, her flames were purple. Like her father, she could make her flames intense or like how Luffy described it, a warm blanket.

Weather dragon 🌧🌩🌥🌨☁️🌦⛈️

Her mother was the weather, and not many weather dragons were born. They have control over the sky. Snow storms, hail, rain showers, tornadoes, and any kind of phenomena that have to do with the weather they controlled. Yn has okay control, but she still loses sight now and then.

Weapon

Yn carries a hammer that helps her use weather patterns precisely.

FAMILY

Parents

father: Dragon Chief
Name unknown

mom: unknown

Mom: Dadan
Mountain bandit

Siblings:

Unknown

Unknown

Unknown

Unknown

Monkey .D. Luffy

Sabo

Portgas .D. Ace

Roronoa Zoro

Nami

Ussop

Sanji

Tony Tony Chopper

Vivi

Grandparent:

Monkey .D. Garp

Other family bonds:

Robin

Franky

Brook

Jinbe

LOVE INTERESTS ❤️

1-A

Izuku Midoriya

Katsuki Bakugo

Shoto Todoroki

Eijiro Kirishima

Denki Kaminari

Tenya Ida

Hanta Sero

Mezo Shoji

Ochaco Uraraka

Momo yaoyorozu

Kyoka Jiro

Mina Ashido

Tsuyu Asui

1-B

Itsuka Kendo

Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu

Neito Monoma

Big 3

Mirio Togata

Nejire Hado

Tamaki Amajiki

Other UA students

Hitoshi Shinso

Mei Hatsume

Heros Aged down

Hawks

Mirko

Villans aged down

Shigaraki

Dabi

Himiko Toga

Lady Nagant

Mr. Compress