《1》

Y/N's POV

*bell rings*

Finally! The school is over. It's now 4PM and I have practice from 6PM.

Oh well forget to say hehe.
I'm (Your surname) Y/N, 19 years old, from (Your country only if you're not Korean).

I'm a BIG fan of Kpop and Korean cultures since junior high school and my dream was to came here. I'm glad that I selected in Seoul's famous Hanlim Arts High School. Now I'm living here in South Korea but my parents are in my hometown.

Also I'm a part of a dance group called Wonder Girls. Our group is quite famous here. Mostly loved by school and college students. We have also boys unit name wonder boys.

Another thing I forget to mention that I'm a BIGGEST fan of New Jeans and my bias is Hanni. Well I noticed her in Permission to Dance music video since then I got a crush on her. Now who got a crush on lead character in a MV, well I did. Hanni is my forever inspiration, I love her more than I love myself. When I hear about the news that she was going to debut I was literally jumping after seeing that. You can say I'm a crazy fangirl of her but not a sasaeng one of course. She is a year older than me but she is so perfect and a very talented person. Her voice is so soothing.

Okay that's a long intro but anyways. I came to my small apartment where I live all by myself. I sat on the couch and put my bag on side. Then I heard my phone is ringing that's my dance teacher, I received the call.

"Hello!"

"Hello Y/N! Can you come for the practice 30 minutes earlier? You know that we've a stage on the Lake Mall next week, so we need to discuss about it." He said.

"Oh yeah sure, I'm coming"

"Okay"

It's currently 4:30PM we need to fresh up and get ready for the practice. I take a quick a shower and changed my clothes. I went to kitchen to eat something. I quickly made ramyeon and fried eggs. While eating I call my mom.

"Hey Y/N what are you doing?" Mom Said.

"Just came from school and now eating, also I have to go 30 minutes before for the practice because we have a stage on Monday"

"Oh okay then. Practice hard I know you can do it very well. Be safe. Bye bye."

"Okiee byee Maa"

It's currently 5PM and I finished eating. I washed the dishes and go to my room to tie my hair and pack my stuffs. I put my favorite Hanni's photo card into my bag. Then I took my bag,phone and purse and left for the practice.

____________________________________________

HANNI's POV

"Okay cut!"

It's our promotion period. So we are now here in Music Bank and our recording is done.

We're now in our green room having some snacks. Our manager came in and said "We are done for this week. You have offline fansign event on next week Thursday till then you don't have any other schedule. Take rest." We all nodded.

"Today is Thursday we already done our live interview on last week so we can take rest for a whole week. That's a relief." Minji said.

"Yeah you're right." Danielle agreed

"Hey! Can you hear about the dance group wonder girls and boys?" Hyein asked.

"Yeah I know about them. Why?" Haerin asked

Hmm I saw them on social media. Some people posted their stage performance video. I think they are quite famous.

"They are going to perform in Lake Mall this Monday. That mall have jubilee this year so they call them to perform their so that many people will go there to see them also the mall." Hyein said. "I want to go their but I have to go to my parents house, I haven't see them for months."

"I also can't go there" Haerin said.

Seems like I'm the only one who is free that day. Should I go there? I don't know why I suddenly want to about them.

"Guys let's go on a morning walk tomorrow. It's been a while we haven't went for a walk together." I said

Everyone agreed. Then we changed our dress and left to our dorm.

____________________________________________

230218

Happy Birthday our sunshine JHope. Hope you'll get everything you want ♡♡