Chapter 5 : Ivanovski

A/N ; SO pls bare with me. I just got my math results. Yes I got an A but,,, I am as much disappointed in myself as my mum is disappointed in me. I wanted an A+. And my ex bffs got like a B and the other got an A+. So they teased me. And Idgaf.. I feel depressed tho. Don't know if that may affect my writing. I'll try not to cringe u out tho. And surprise surprise i figured out I have a crush in this girl in my class.  On valentine's. And i told my current friends who i don't trust ( i hope they dont read that ) Idk why i did that tho. Should I like make a move. I'm feeling nervy. And I got selected for a science play and I'm planning to play Alice Ball ! SHE IS ONE OF MY FAV SCIENTISTS !! Yay. Should I update u guys about how it goes ?? Without cringing u out further, let's start.

⚔️Y/N P.O.V⚔️

Y/n was sitting at the bar, beside Jesper. " So." He paused. " That went well." He said, causing Y/n to smack his arm. " Say that again, you wanker." She glared while scowling at him. The memory of the volcra, Milo beating, gun shots ringing, Inej praying

and Brekker...

' Hello Miss I am totally not in Love with Brekker.'

Feliks, the bastard, finally shows his ass  around here.

' What do you want, you bimbo.' She mentally groaned.

' Your annoyed reaction. You know you know. The one where you get all cutely defensive about your love life. Ahh, if only I could see your stupid face right now. '

Arken banged his cup on the table, which caught the E/c -ed girl's attention. Y/n ignored the voice in her head as she huffed. 

" The Little Palace Winter fete. There's no way we can find our way to the Sun Summoner without Nina. Especially during this ridiculous party. The second army will be crawling all over the place." Arken groaned.

" Wait, isn't Y/n a Grisha ? Can't you get us in love." Jesper inquired.

 " You utter idiot." Inej grumbled. 

"I have been missing from Little palace for 2 years and if on one fine sunny day, I show up there, do you think they'll except me with open arms ? No ! They'll think I'm somesort of spy from fjerda or a tailored fraud. The important point is, the Grisha probably think I'm dead and if I waltz into the Winter fete, they'll be more suspicious and the probability of us being caught will increase by a landslide. The Grisha are very  sceptical, even of their own kind." Y/n deadpanned, glaring at the Zemini boy. 

" We're in luck." Brekker interrupts Y/n and Jespers glaring contest. " There's a good chance we can crack on Now that we're three days away from the capital, the next play is to find a way inside the Little Palace." He stated. " Y/n, you are Grisha, do you have any idea on how we can sneak into the Little Palace." Kaz inquired.

" Well, the Kibrisk archives have the blueprints of Little Palace. But, they're kept under lock and key, far from the eyes of the prying masses." Y/n stated.

Jesper hit the table in excitement. Inej smiled lightly as she bit into her pastry. Even Brekker smirked slightly at that.

" What does that mean ?" The Conductor asked, as confused as Y/n.

"It means it's time for a HEIST !" Jesper exclaimed as he punched Arken playfully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" I leave you a bullet to remember me." Jesper said sorrowfully. Y/n was beside him, arm hooked in his, expression just as grim as his.

" Let's promise not to forget each other, Milo." Y/n patted his head. The barmaid stared at them weirdly.