Yin meets Yang

Prologue

                "Mom! I told you! I won't marry that guy! Period!" then hang up the phone. Just to make me stop my rock band they'll go this far?! Well I’m not as simple as that!

                "Oh! What are you standing there?! Get back to work!" said the head manager.

                "Great!" I said. I guess I'll have some deduction from my wages again.

                As I was wiping some tables, I overheard a guy talking on the phone not to far from me, about two tables far.

                "Mom! I told you I'll find my own girl. Please stop setting me up for blind dates !

                [...]

                I know you want me to date and marry but can you just let me choose who that girl will be?!

                [...]

                Thank you for giving me some time mom!

                [...]

                “Love you too mom. Bye!" then he hang up the phone.

                I really didn't intend to eavesdrop but the date and marry thing made me do so. Not that I'm interested on those. But It made me thought of an idea to solve my problem about me marrying to that guy my parents chose.

                After I finished wiping the table, I approached the guy and sat on the opposite chair. Then smile widely in front of him.

                "Ahm...Miss?" he looked behind him then back to me. "I think you got the wrong guy." he said with one of his eyebrows up.

                "Oh not at all!" I said and continued smiling at him.

                "But I don't know you miss!" he said.

                "Well, me neither!" I said and grinded.

                "Are you flirting with me?!" he asked suspiciously. What the ...are you kidding me?

                "In your dreams! But I got a proposal." I replied. He just stayed silent but confused was written all over his face.

                "Look. I'm sorry about listening to your phone conversation with your mother just right now. But It made me thought of a solution for both our problems. I really don't know exactly what's you're problem but how dating me?!" I proposed.

                "What?! So you're really picking me up right?!" he said while smirking at me ! Damn bastard! As if I’ll flirt up with someone wearing tuxedos, no way not my style.

                "Sorry to disappoint you but no! What I mean is contract dating. I've got a problem with my parents marrying me to the most hateful guy I know and you wanted to find the girl that you love..." I paused and scanned him from head to toe. "Well good luck on that though. We just have to pretend dating nearly engaged and may even get marry, but of course it's just an act and we'll just resume our daily life like what we used to. At least our parents won't bother us anymore about the marriage thing." I suggested.

                He just stayed still staring at me. I think he was thinking about my proposal. Maybe he'll just brush it off. Well even myself would not agree on this thing out of whimp.

                "Well, if you don't want to, it's fine. Good luck then!" I was about to leave the table when he suddenly talked.

                "Deal! But I got a condition. Live in my house." he calmly said.

                "Are you kidding me? We'll go that far?!" I annoyingly said.

                "Well of course and you'll have you're own room so no problem plus I need a house cleaner and I think you're perfect on that!" he said, smirking yet again on me but this time you could feel his mocking gaze when he looked at me.

                "What?! You're looking down on me?! How dare you?!" I said angrily.

                "4000 euros a month! That should be enough for you, right?!" he asked. Whoa? Seriously? Two times my salary in here?

                "Deal! Well if it's money we're talking. So when am I going to start?!" I asked. He might think of me as a money lover or a gold digger but who cares anyway.

                "As soon as possible!" he aswered. Oh yes! Au revoir poor world! What a great luck I have after running away from my parents and not getting even a single penny.

                "How about proper introductions to each other?!" I politely said.

                "I'm Ethan Jay Yang." he said calmly and positioned his hand for a hand shake.

                "Anne Sophie Yin here!" I said and reached for his hand then handshaked with him.

                "Please to meet you" I added with wide smile.

~~~~~~

Hi hello guys and gals. So what do think?

I dedicate this to her because she gave me a lot of advices for this story.

I hope you'll vote and comment everyone.

See you for more!

LeSDim <3