chapter 4

TZUYU'S POV

We drove of to where nayeon unnie where, hyung has been worried sick of finding her I mean when i look at him it's like his ready to end his life if he can't find nayeon unnie, so I command all my guards to find nayeon unnie is but unfortunately there is no trace of finding her in the mall, a couple of hours hyung was surprised of the call and hang up, getting his cars keys and drove of to someone else's apartment.

"Hyung are you sure this is the apartment?" I ask as I look at the apartment it looks small.

"Yeah let's hurry" hyung said.

As we were walking Jeonghyung is looking for the right number of the apartment, the building looks so small and the doors it's too close the whole entire building is small. A minutes later we stop at the number 51, hyung knock on the door.

"Hello?" Hyung said in a low tone. A seconds later the door open revealing Sana from my class.

"Mr yoo?" Sana said in confusion

"Sanasshi why are you here!?" Hyung said in confusion too while the boys are confused too

"I should be asking you that" she said and hyung said it straight right away.

"I'm here for my girlfriend, she sent me this location and the number of the apartment" he said and sana already get it.

"So Nayeonsshi is your girlfriend?" Sana ask.

"Yes I've been looking for my girl for the past 3 hours she said someone is following her" hyung said and sana gestured us to come in. And hyung followed sana and we just followed them in confusion.

"Nayeonsshi your boyfriend is here" sana said and there it was nayeon laying in the bed with a a bandages on her left leg

SANA'S POV

"Baby are you okay!? What happened!?" Jeongyeon said and hug nayeonsshi so tight that he never want to let go.

"I'm okay baby I also don't know what happened I remember that the man was following me was already grabbing a rock and ready to throw it to me but someone was there and hit the man first and I trip on my left leg and black out" Nayeonsshi said and loosen their hug and Jeong was shock.

"That was us actually us who hit the man hahaha" I said and they look at us

"Actually the real reason where there was-

*FLASHBACK

"Guys do want to eat at the mall?" I ask them and they look at me like i was there mother and there eyes lit up,

"Really satang!!??" Momoring ask

"Yes it's my payday today at My work and they gave me  a extra cause I work hard" I said looking up to them, I was expecting some kind of praise but

"So what do you want to eat mitang?" Momorin ask to mina

"Hey~ I thought you're gonna praise me" I said and pout and look they look at me teasingly.

"Aigoo~ there there you've worked hard" momorin said and pat my head and mina is there laughing at us.

"Thank you" i said proudly and they just chuckle.

*AT THE MALL

"Woah there's so many yummy food" momorin said as her eye spark.

"Yeah I guess this is our first time eating this kind of yummy food" mitang said and I look at them sad. Its true this is our first time eating yummy food, that's why I work hard cause earning money is hard for us students, I work hard on this money so I could take them for something yummy sometime actually I'm kind of happy right now even this moment I have to cherish this the work I've done paid of for there happiness.

After eating we got out of the mall and we saw a woman was running and we look at the man who's chasing the woman with a Rock!? We followed them.

"Momorin hit that man" I shouted while we all run and mina was the faster one so she run as fast as she can towards the woman. As mitang was catching the woman the woman fell on hear head. Mina quickly grap her and hold her.

"Hey you okay" mina said and hold her head. Mina was about to stand but the man is closer to them, but I pass the rock to momo like I we were playing baseball as I pass the rock momo quickly grab a wood to hit the rock, wow momo sure is crazy.

"Hey you BITCH!, catch this if you can" Momo shouted showing a middle finger to the man and momo standing there like she was playing a baseball game the rock hit the mans body and the man groan in pain, and I run to get a rope to tie the man.

"Momorin did you get him" I shouted while running, the seconds I saw momo was already stepping on the man.

"Here tie this man" I handed her the rope and tie the man. The man was the wanted here in korea raping all the woman he laid eyes on. I call 911 at the location and we tie him in a secure place we even tie his mouth shut. As for mitang the girl said to bring her into our house she doesn't want to cause trouble for her boyfriend, so I gave mitang the key to my apartment,  and waited for the police to arrive.

"Nice job momorin" I said and we high five we just laugh at there while waiting for the police.

"Maybe today will call ourselves super heroes" momoring said and I laughed.

*END OF FLASHBACK

***************
Pls vote thank you