It wasn't easy

Hazan pov

The small droplets of the rain beat against the restaurant window like pebble indicator of a heavy rain that will fall soon. hazan sat at the table, back against the wall, a cup of untouched tea Infront of her. She glanced at the clock above her on the wall, her patience dripping along with every thick of the clock.
she has no idea why her sister wanted to talk to her at this time away from the main city and in this kind of restaurant. she won't lie, she loved it here, the restaurant is silent and cozy which she considerably needs right now, but she hoped her sister won't make her wait too long since the time is counting for 7 pm.
she peek once more at the clock hoping it will slow down, 6:45, She signed, exasperated running out of time. she leaned on the table and drop her chin on her hand staring at her untouched tea.

She heard someone's footsteps bounding the wooden restaurant floor, clearly approaching her...the footstep was too heavy to be ece's, She swallowed invisibly and slowly gaze up from her tea, wishing what she is thinking is wrong, wishing it is just her imagination, but it was real he is here and he is making his way towards her.

Yağiz.

Her breath wedged in her lungs at the sight of him  accompanied by the familiar butterflies swarming her stomach. she doesn't know if she had to be muddled or melt right in the table, he looked inciribily hot in a simple white t-shirts and dark jeans. the white shirt somehow makes his eyes brighter than the day sky.

"where is he?" he said right when he reached her table.

"who?"she asked confused at his unexpected senseless question.
he scoffed at her and she doesn't know why she finds that hot, too.

"we both know about who I'm referring to"

"is he sinan?"

he tiles his head to side in confusion. "Hazan are you okey?"

"you come all the way here to ask me about my health?"

"no!" it was simple answer but ouch! it hurts.

"I came her because your sister called me and told me that you and my brother were arguing, so tell me where the hell is sinan, where is he?"

"look I don't know what you're talking about but I-" she stoped when both there phone pings receiving a message.
they both pull out their phone and looked at the message.

Ece: ask her why she gave back the ring and you Hazan ask him what he had told me at agva. You can continue to fool one another but not your self.

their eyes stayed plastered to their phone re reading it again and again, not believing what the actual heck just happened.

"what is this?" he asked as if he didn't know.

she quickly stood up from her seat but the sudden closeness it causes when she stood up, was enough for her to forget why she stood up in the first place.

"forget it, it was just a joke, she is just being ridiculous." she said before she starts to leave.

"ridiculous? where does she got the courage from?"
she stoped walking and turned to him."what does that mean? do you think I gave her the courage?" yagiz stayed silent, his silent somehow made her think she might be right. may be she gave her the courage.

"I didn't mean that"

"well I'm glad you didn't "she said turning to leave again.
"why did you leave sinan_"
"what did you talk in agva-?" they both stayed silent, both trying to hide how desperate they really are to know the answer to there questions.
"that is none of your business" he said his eyes every where but her.
"well that's none of your business too!"she yelled loud enough for the couple in the opposite corner to hear and turn to look at them.hazan leaves the restaurant in a blink not wanting to argue more.