Eggman(Chapter 2)

*Cream clears her throat and then says* "Now,I need to ask you a question." *Cream stops writing and looks up at Tails.* "What is it?" *He asks.* "..Well-" *Just before Cream could finish,There was a loud explosion.* "What was that!?" *Tails asks,Cream turns around and says.* "I don't know! What if its Eggman,again!?" *Cream says,Vanilla then opens the backyard door,Making Tails and Cream turn their attention to her.Sonic was there,He walks over to Cream and Tails and says.* "Tails! I need you to follow me!" *Tails looks confused.* "What's going-" *Before he finishes Sonic says.* "No time for questions,Just follow behind me!" *Sonic says that and starts to dash away,Tails fly's near the side of Sonic.* "Sonic,What's happening!?" *He asks,Sonic look at him.* "Eggman's up to no good! He just took the master emerald from Knuckles and we need to get it back now!" *He says,Tails nods.* "Where is he know?" *He asks.* "I think he's somewhere.." *He looks up in the air only to see Eggman in the Eggmobile.* "Tails,I need you to fly me up there!" *Sonic points near Eggman,Tails nods.He grabs Sonic's hand and fly's up into the air,Eggman notices Sonic and Tails.* "You think you'll get the master emerald back!?" *He chuckles.* "You won't find it,You pests!" *He speeds up.* "Tails,Go faster!" *Sonic says,Tails starts sweating.* "I can't go faster! I'm gonna fall!" *He says;Breathing heavily.Sonic groans.* "Toss me in the air,and no questions!" *He says,Tails nods.He spins and then lets go of Sonic;Tossing him in the air.Sonic spins into a ball and hits Eggman,Tails starts to stop spinning his tails.He starts to loose consciousness,He falls out of the air.* "Tails!" *Soon,Tails passes out..*

(Suspense :)

End of chapter 2