"TROUBLEMAKERS" MALE!YN x MALE(SOME SMUT)

background: M!Y/N and H/N are bullys and they never builled each other, they were friends and acted very gay to each other, and they both loved each other, not as much as they adored each other and since they were bullys.They builled people together, some people even called them     ' the troublemakers "  
But the never really talked about anything, but they did everything together. You would think they are a thing, some people even said they know they will be together one day.  Will they get together or just stay gay at eachother, who knows? maybe M!Y/N will make a smooth move.    Even H/N said in quote " me and M!y/n will be a thing, soon enough." some people thought they were kidding but they been acting more couple like and more sexual.

present day

M!Y/N POV:

As i get ready for school, i always think about him, the one and only H/N.  I have very deep feelings for him
I know he doesnt feel the same, but we always hang out and we do everything together, i dont rememeber
when we werent here for each other. I mean besides sleeping, we are always together.

THIS IS WHAT THEY R WEARING ( choose for both idc-)

( dw i will make a fashion page sometime-)

                            on to the story

WARNING : Ch0KING.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
H/N POV:

I dreamed about M!Y/N so much, i will get into details..

As i tied him to my bed, i was biting his neck while i undid his belt, and he was m0aning.
he was begging me for fuck his brains out, and i made him beg, then he said "ch0ke me."
i was quite surpised.
I ch0ked him softly i didnt wanna hurt him.
Then i took his pants down along with his boxers, and same for me aswell.
i turned him where his ass was up. (doggy style 😍)
No, actually, he wanted to top me?
I wanna see how it went so i let him top me.
He turned me over, and roughly put his tip inside of me,
fuck..i got so weak.
He started to go faster and faster.
i m0aned louder and screamed his name louder.
I can tell i turned him on more and more.
Every thrust was everything, As he went harder and faster, it wasnt sloppy or messy, it was fucking love.

~end of dream story~

THAT WAS A PLOT TWIST MY BAD😭