"I am going to give you all my love"

Background: y/n and H/n had alot in common, but never really got along. They would seem to always fight or aleast give each other death stares. But you two have done alot together, Not as hanging out  something more like Netflix and chill. But No one has notcied the little things between yall, sometimes yall would stare at eachother for 30 mins reading each other like books, but there was that one thought, " would we ever make a good couple?" you two knew you werent going to get together. Maybe a one night stand, or if you two felt inlove at one time. I mean yall were always threating eachother sexually.   But never really talked i mean like i said  netflix and chill. You always told your friends about H/N,
And how you adored him alot, just didnt wanna show it. But since yall were some what close you let it happen aswell, and for H/N he loved you and wanted to talk to you everyday. Of course he couldnt talk about you, but damn did his thoughts spread. I mean He would love to spend one night together. would if that came true?
( enough background time for the show loves, listen to the weeknd i suggest often.)

Y/N Pov

Its been weeks since me and h/n talked..im quite worried.
Knowing him he probably just didnt wanna talk for weeks.
thats so normal for him anymore.
maybe i should call him?
He might be busy but lets just seeee

*you call him, he answers.*

Calling pov/ the call.

H/N: Yes my love?

Y/N: Oh the pretty boy finally talks? woah so amazing.

H/N: Oh shush, your lucky i answered.

Y/N: If you didnt i would've spammed.

H/N: sure you would, Now what did you need love?

Y/N: this isnt a booty call so dont even, wanna come over and Netflix and chill?

H/N: 'this isnt a booty call' sure it isnt, be there in 15 or less my love.

* you hang up, you throw some shorts and a baggy shirt, your fav one*

* as you get changed and shit, you hear a knock.*

H/N Pov

"took you long enough." she said to me.

" traffic my love." i said to her staring at her deep into her eyes.
she looks away and i lift her chin to look at me.
" dont you dare look away from me, you have such pretty eyes."

"wow such a flirt you are." she said while i still hold her chin. She is so pretty.

"May i?" I said, i knew she knew what i meant, i know she  wants me.

"Of course pretty boy."  She said looking deeply into my eyes then she ever did. I kiss her very lightly, but with love and not a sloppy kiss, it was like i touched heaven for the first time ever. I wanted this since we met. i take my hand of her chin while we still kiss, i hold her waist. i bit her lip for permission for enterance, she allowed my tounge to explore her mouth. I wanted this forever. 

( 530 words so far damnn)

Y/N POV:

His tounge explored my mouth as his hands were around my waist. I loved this very much. i wanna moan so bad, i wanted this boy forever. actually hes a man, it felt amazing. i am going to give you all my love.
He stopped the kiss, " May i H/N, give you all my love tonight?" He said, with such a loving tone but filrty tone also

"Yes fucking yes." i said with a very low tone but very loving. you can tell i wanted this man.

" i knew you want me, my love" He said and started to undo my bra with one hand. DAMN this man knew what he was
doing.  He was like skilled. I started to undo his belt and he took off my shirt and just looked at my body.

He was scaning it. I took off his pants, damn i didnt know he was such a big boy.  i started to take off his shirt, he had two tattos, it was angel and cupid,  meaning love and loyal. Damn this man was deep.  I didnt really said how how he was, he had a nose  piercing, and H/C (hair color). He is so pretty, ( ALSO THE NOSE PIERCING WAS OPTIONALL)
i started to take off his boxers.
"fuck, your so long.." i said staring at it, but before i got a glance, he put me on my kness. DAMN how hotter can he get..?

" go ahead my love, i knew you wanted this so bad. And i got you and hair tie."

FUCK HE EVEN GOT A HAIR TIE?!
...

He started to put my hair up, and i started to lick the tip of his long hard c0ck, i felt like i was in heaven, but he shoved my face all the way down, and i started to ch0ke on his c0ck..i adored this.

"A-Augh..~!" I said as i sucked faster and faster every second, i waited for this day.

He put his head back as he grabbed my hair.

This was netflix and chill this was more.

"A-Ahh..~!" HE MOANED. i started to suck faster because of how horny i am and how hot that moan was. I can tell he cant handle it, his eyes are like ready to cry of pleasure, i  wanted this. I got it. SO its my chance to live this momment.

'P-Please s-slower...~!!" he said begging in the tone he was in, so i didnt listen instead i still sucked and sucked faster as the time went. He came in my mouth, i was on a pill so its ok, i swallowed it. it tasted amazing.

THANK YOUUUUU FOR READING

how long it took: 1 hour and 16 mins

finally words: 1000

also for a little explaintion, i was going to say it was just a dream but yk im sweet. 

cya in the next one, Leave some requests. (  i do male x male)