1. Prologue

Hey Hey Hey!!! - Bokuto. Welcome to the prologue of 𝙋𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙖, glad to have you, I wish you all luck in reading the bullshit I write. Please note this chapter is just a short intro.

*3rd POV (just for a lil bit k)*

Streaming was his passion, he never thought she would be become his passion. Anthony Rossi never expected to fall in love with his best friend's best friend or that he would get over his fears. He never wanted his heart broken, rebuilt and crumbled, but it happened. This is the story of how it happened. 

*|-----|*

"Rae? Rae, I'm back." Anthony sighed. She never answered her door. Ever. "Rachel, I'm coming in." 

As he walked in, he was met with the sight of his best friend in her usual place in the office, slumped in her chair. What he hadn't expected was her to here. Coughing in an attempt to pull his friend's eyes from the monitor in front of her, she finally turned, gasping as she looked at him. 

*Rae POV* (This section takes place weeks after the fic events.)

As I swiveled around in my chair, I was met with the sight of my friend. He looked a little lost as he glanced around my office, clearly uncomfortable, and I jumped up. 

"Holy shit! I didn't realise you were here already!! You said you be here at 7!! And you promised me food!" I cried as a pounced on him, squeezing him tightly. He tapped my back and I squeezed one more time before letting go. 

"Rae," He spoke softly, I was somewhat surprised Anthony of all people could speak softly. "It's 7:30. I brought you some food, it's on your kitchen counter. I've been knocking on your door for five fucking minutes!" His voice rose towards the end and Imane turned to us. 

"Oh... You're here." She spat at him. This time I was the one that sighed. 

"Not now! Tony, I'll be down in an hour or two. You're staying in the guest room, I've gotta get back to the stream." I said sternly, glaring at him. He frowned his eyebrow twitching at Poki's slightly smug look. Before he nodded stiffly and swiftly left. I turned back to Poki, sighing, and said, "You two have got to sort your shit out." 

"I've done all I can. Now can we get back to the game?" She asked and I nodded, sighing. I seem to be doing that a lot.

Five minutes had past since Tony had made his appearance and chat were going off. I tried to ignore the comments about Poki, Tony and even some about me but I quickly shut down the stream. 

*|-----|*

So that's the prologue! the real chapter 1 will be here soon! Thanks for reading!!

Written - 19/02/2023