Chapter 4- The remote

Chapter 4

The remote

I became a little afraid of the shadow at the end of this corridor. I wouldn't be if it was Suigetsu, Karin, Jugo or even Sasuke, but what I was afraid of was something paranormal. I didn't really like those things.

I stood still and suddenly I thought I was moving forward. The shadow was closer! And I didn't move! My eyes widened as my mouth gasped. I breathed loudly and a drop of sweat left my forehead.

"What are you doing here?"

Of my godness! It was Sasuke.

"Just walking."

Saying that I've lost my way and couldn't find the kitchen wasn't an option. Not when I'm against him.

"Dinner's soon. You should get to the dining hall."

A light lit up inside me! Finally I found someone that could bring me to the kitchen! What a luck I've got. But just as I was about to follow him ( i thought it was NORMAL to go to the kitchen) he disappeared. I got mad.

"Wait! Where is it?"

But he was already gone, or so I thought. Then he appeared again, this time I saw it. So he had his room here, eh? He walked out from a door and turned around to face me.

"Down this corridor, to the left, then the corridor in the middle, and then to the left again."

Wow, his words just confused me. What the heck of place is this?! It was surely just a volcano, wouldn't it be easier to then just make a easy corridor with all the rooms instead of a labyrinth. What was he point int this???

He saw the confusion in my eyes, rolled his eyes, then told me to follow him. So I did.

After dinner I went upstairs and back to my room. Of course I couldn't do It myself, I followed Karin. She showed me.

She was kind of nice and helpsome. She liked helping and was nice, not at Suigetsu, but at the rest of us. Jugo was unbelievable, but really good, at making dishes. They were so delicious!

After I spent some time writing in my secretly kept diary, that was hidden under my pillow (so obvious, but still I don't think anyone will know that I've a diary). When I was finished, I didn't know what to do. So I tried going to the living room. Right, left, left, straight forward. Forward. And guess what?! I made it! I actually found my way! Yeah!

I went in and saw Sasuke sitting with his feets spread, his one arm supported by the two-man couch, the other one just dangling. I looked at him and then said: 

"Dont sit like that, you take really much space you know?"

"Hn"

OMG. That boy. Maybe it was all he could say? I wonderd if all of the Uchiha were like that. Hm..

I totalty ignored him, went to the kitchen and popped some popcorn of a pack. I put it in the microwave. It popped and popped, and finally stopped. At the time it was finished I had also made myself a cup of hot chocolate. I was to watch my favorite TV-show!

I went back to the living room with the cup in one hand and the popcorn in a bowl in the other hand. The Uchiha still sat there. GOOD (sarcasm).

I sat beside him and put the popcorn and cup on the table. He switched a position, now he was sitting with his legs ON THE TABLE. Haven't he learned to sit? Normal. Didn't seem like he knew.

"Switch to channel thirty four!" I said to him.

"No." He didn't even look at me.

"C'mon! I am going to watch Girls!"

"No. I am watching." Okay, so he could talk if he wanted...in a rude way! I felt anger built up in my stomach.

"OMG, just switch the channel!"

Now, for the first time, he looked at me. I must look mad.

"I have said it, and I won't repeat myself again."

"You!" I shouted. Then I grabbed for the remote, but he snapped it away from me. He was quick!

"Give me that!" I shouted once more.

"Why?"

"I need it! My favorite TV-program is starting in two minutes!"

"I don't care"

I rolled my eyes at him. Then I got an idea. I reached for my cup of chocolate, then held it above his head.

"Now, give me that remote....PLEASE?"

He slowly passed me the remote. I switched to the channel. OMG. He just made me miss seven minutes of it!

Sasuke sat a while, till he found out it wasn't a program for boys. He then stood up and went.

VICTORY!

Just as Sasuke went out the door, Suigetsu went in. As If one wasn't enough! I rolled my eyes at him. He just smirked. Looked like he understood what just happened.

_________________________________________________________

So, that's it!

PLEASE vote and comment for MORE!! :)