Idk here's a bunch of reincarnates

Groans reverberated through the dim halls, mingling with the overly jubilant cries of 'Happy New Year' that were the source of everyone's current unhappiness. Well, those mixed with the fact that. . .

It was three in the god damn morning.

Hades rubbed at his tired eyes, blinking blearily at the door with the expression of a teenager that was growing rapidly disillusioned with humanity. "Bozhe moy... is she ever going to stop?"

"I fuckin' hope so. I've got weapons training in four hours." Zeus ground his face into his pillow with a groan, a string of curses that grew rapidly indistinguishable falling from his lips at the thought.

Poseidon was the only one that took action. Clad in a pair of boxers and his jacket, he padded across the floor, throwing the door open. "Christ's sake Iris, quit acting the maggot! It's three in the feckin'-"

He was cut off by a finger booping his nose. Iris' dark curls bounced against her shoulders, seeming to reflect her mood in the same way her wide grin and skips were.
The tips of her fingers were shimmery, resembling rainbow sparklers.

"Shh," she chirped, before waving her hands in the air; a dazzling rainbow lights display that left the sleep-deprived Poseidon feeling dizzy. "No time for sleep, 'seidy! It's time for..." she giggled.

"Happy New Year!"

---------------

"How are they?" Sif asked softly. Her hair had been braided into a rope and wrapped around her head, her pretty features creased with concern.

"They mourn for their brother," Freya murmured, not tearing her gaze from Thor. "And rightfully so."

Sif sighed. "Brothers in soul but not in blood- how could Loki have done such a thing, to betray them like this?"

"Loki betrayed us all," Freya reminded her, tone bitter.

"And yet none of us have taken it quite as badly as they have."

The pair fell silent, simply watching as their friend bowed their head, arms cradling the hammer in their lap.

They had never before seen the thunder god look quite so broken.

------------

"Does the thought of that make you feel... aroused?" Dionysus mumbled.

"I dunno..." Apollo raised an eyebrow. "That's a little gay."

Dionysus proceeded to slap his palm against his forehead. "My dick is literally in your ass right now Apollo, are you kidding me, oh my god."

----------

'I AM GAY GAY GAY-'

Hades shot up with a gasp, eyes wide and hair mussed as the loud music- if that could actually be considered music- blared through the room. Beside him, Poseidon startled up moments later; his body so tangled up in the blankets he ended up falling to the hardwood floor with a desperate, confused yelp.

'I LIKE LONG, BIG COCKS. I'M A-'

The 'song' was soon interspersed with hiccupy giggles, and Hades narrowed his eyes.

"Come out, you Мудак, I know you're there."

Moments later two heads of black hair appeared from inside of the closet, and Zeus, face split with a wide grin, held up his phone; where an overly saturated video of Vladimir Putin was playing.

Hades squinted. "Is that-"

"Yer lovely dictator? Yeah, it-"

"You know he's not a dictator, right? He's the pres- ugh, never mind." Hades rolled his eyes. "He's not my whatever, anyways. Does it look like I am in Russia anymore?"

"Nah. It looks like yer in bed with your boyfrieeeend~"

"Because you're gay!" Iris chipped in, bowling over in a fit of giggles. "Gay, gay, gay, and you like 'Seidy's-"

"IIII am going to stop you right there." Hades flopped back on the bed, cheeks colouring. Poseidon let out a pitiful moan from the floor.

"You didn't deny-"

"It is a very undeniable statement. Unfortunately."

More snorting giggles, and Hades had to resist the urge to leap out of bed and strangle both Zeus and Iris.

Mornings here were just so much fun.

--------

"So you gotta fire up,"

"You gotta let go."

Chronos and Loki turned to look at each other, the same question and answer shining in each others eyes.

They stood, dusting themselves off, their fingers laced.

"You'll never be loved till you've made your own."

Carefully, they picked their way off the roof, to face the advancing crowd.

"You gotta face up,"

"You gotta get yours."

They readied their weapons; Chronos' watch-work blades and Loki's lollipop, dripping acid.

"You never know the top till you get too low."

And they faced the crowd head-on, silence reigning for several moments that felt like years as they stared each other down.
And then there was a thunderous roar.

'A son of a stepfather
A son of a-'

Loki grabbed Thor by the front of their shirt, batting his golden lash-rimmed eyes at them before shoving the end of his lollipops stick through their stomach.

"I'm so sorry."

'A son of a stepfather
A son of a-'

Chronos grabbed hold of Persephone, spinning her around. Placing a delicate kiss upon her lips, she barely had time to react before he'd slashed his blades across her throat.

"I'm sO sorry~"