chapter 1 *iced Americano*(jmxreader part)

there is only 9 people I love in this world. bts, mina and taejoo. ever since i was 16 when bts came out I was in love. but anyways taejoo is my best friend. we have been friends ever since we were 10 and we work at the same coffee shop. then there is mina she is my sister however when we were born my mom gave one of us up for adoption in America and it was mina, so she got and American name by her new mom and I got the name y/n. i work at Miki milk cafe. i live with mina.

one day I was doing my regular daily tasks when a familiar man walks up to the counter.

"What would you like sir"

"An iced americano with extra whip please "

he looks up to give me his card and I realize its park Jimin of bts. i almost drop his card but before i could i took a deep breath and told myself that he is just another customer right now. i swipe his card and make his coffee the entire time shaking i head off. "Here you go sir "i say giving him his drink. "hey, does your number cost extra!" he says after taking his card and his coffee. "nope not for you at least"" its Cuz I'm famous right?"" maybe." you replay taking a napkin and writing you number on it along with your name "have a nice day...y/n." you dont reply as to keep up your hard-to-get persona.

WRITERS NOTES 

bye i promise il have next part out by the end of may