Turnabout Graduation Part 3

Themis:
-Miss Safeall do you mind telling me more about your testimony?

Connie Safeall:
-Where should I start? Oh, maybe the time you killed that Stupid prosecutor boy!

Justin:
-This going to be a long investigation.

Connie Safeall:
-It all started when I forgot my pencil case at school. I went to get it lucky for me I went in with my uniform and the guard recognized me so he let me in.

 I went to get it lucky for me I went in with my uniform and the guard recognized me so he let me in

Themis:
-Miss Safeall what do you mean the guard let you in by recognizing your uniform?

Connie Safeall:
-Just as I said the guard let me in after seeing my uniform!

Themis:
-Why were you in your uniform during that time Miss Safeall?

Connie Safeall:
-Why should a hero ever take off their hero suit?

Themis:
-a hero suit?

Connie Safeall:
-Yes! A hero never takes out their suit! No matter what!

Themis:
-(But a hero never washes their suit?)
I see...but how did you get in?

Connie Safeall:
-I told you! The guard let me in after they saw my uniform!

Themis:
-You think that makes sense Miss Safeall

Connie Safeall:
-? What do you mean villain?

Themis:
-Think about it, Miss Safeall this is a Prestigious Academy I don't assume that they specifically let people in there late at night. Even if they have a uniform on them. maybe there might be a chance that they are a Villain in disguise in your words!

Connie Safeall:
-I have never thought about it! But then why did the guard let them in?

Justin:
-Them?

Connie Safeall:
-I mean the killer! They were wearing school uniforms! That's why the guard let them in as they did with me!

Willa:
-Yeah we can confirm that fact pal. I looked everywhere with the professors and there were no signs of any break-in. So the only way that the killer could come in was by the front gate.

Themis:
-(Still, it is strange that the guard let a student in just by wearing their uniform I should get more information about this!)

Themis:-(Still, it is strange that the guard let a student in just by wearing their uniform I should get more information about this!)