10

Although the Huns had come at full force, this army of the kingdom had stood the test of many battles. It was absolutely nothing ordinary.

Even without commands, they had quickly formed a spontaneous formation.

Following the gradual completion of the array, the kingdom's troops slowly took back the dominant power of the battle.

Lisa pierced her spear heavily through a Hun's body.

The gush of fresh blood splattered all over her face and body.

When she heard the sound of flesh squelching against the spear, her hands tightened on the pole as white light flashed in her mind.

It was as if she had just seen her mom and younger brother who had been speared through together.

"Ah!" Lisa roared. Her eyes became terrifyingly bloodshot!

With a burst of strength, she pierced the Hun's body with her spear again and again.

Through the spear, the sound of a weapon entering flesh travelled to Lisa's ears again and again.

She had forgotten where she was. Before her eyes, there was nothing but a village full of corpses.

There was nothing but the fiercely burning flames and herself kneeling in front of the village entrance in sorrow and despair...

"Ding!"

The sound of weapons clashing came from behind her head.

Lisa shuddered involuntarily. She let go of the spear as if she had been zapped by electricity, and her expression was completely stunned.

"Buddy! What are you doing!?" Jackson's frantic and exasperated voice rang by Lisa's ears.

It turns out that once Lisa turned possessed, a Hun wielding a scimitar had sneaked up behind her. He had raised his scimitar and swung it towards the back of her head!

Fortunately, Jackson had hurried over and knocked the Hun's weapon away in the nick of time!

Otherwise, Lisa would have already been decapitated...

Jackson was now fighting with the Hun with his podao at another spot, while Lisa stood where she was.

She looked down in alarm at her hands that were sticky with hot blood!

Lisa turned her head back to see a Hun whose chest had been pierced into a mess. He had died with his eyes open, which were still looking right at her.

The Hun's corpse had already been turned into mush because of her. It was then nailed to a tree by her spear.

Fresh blood flowed out from the many openings on his chest, pooling on the ground. There was also some blood that trickled along the spear, which was now dripping onto the ground.

Meanwhile, Jackson had finally found an opening as he battled the Hun. He cut the Hun's throat open without any hesitation. Fresh blood gushed out.

The Hun gripped his neck as he fell down, while a strange sound gurgled and from his throat. He writhed in pain on the ground.

Jackson stepped on the Hun's chest at once. He raised his hands methodically, then he swung his blade down to free the Hun from his suffering.

"Buddy! What's with you just now?" Jackson came to Lisa's side with a bloody podao in his hand.

He wiped at the blood on his face using the sleeve on his other hand.

"It's nothing, I don't know either... I just thought about... nothing!" Lisa pulled out the podao from her waist with some frustration, but she was held back from charging by Jackson.