I

Quinn's hair stuck to her cheek due to sweat dripping down her face despite there being a winter storm outside she was drenched in her own sweat. Her wrist we bloodied from the rope holding her hostage and she shifted uncontrollably in her spot. She'd been subjected to hours of sitting on the floor.

"Are we seriously just gonna stray from the mission? We were supposed to deliver her." Mel spoke. Her hand behind her back supporting her to walk around with her pregnant belly.

"We know how important this is for her." Owen hisses back. Mel looked down at Quinn's beaten face. Blood dried up on her lip. The blood from  her stab wound started to seep trough her pants.

"I'm gonna bandage her up." Quinn's head shot up and she frowned. "Don't you dare fucking touch me."

Of course she didn't listen. "If you want to make it you're gonna have to comply." She muttered.

"Like it matter, I'm dead anyways." Quinn knew they'd take her to that psycho of a doctor and that'd be it for her. Just like her mom. Quinn closed her eyes trying to remember her mother's face but it was starting to fade. She hated it. How could her brain forget the face of someone she loved. Why couldn't she remember her mother's voice. No matter how hard she tried she couldn't picture it.

"Get her up." Mel spoke and Jordan complied. He had been so willing to torture the girl. Mentally and physically. He was a narcissist really. Ego better than his dick, or so that's what Leah his girlfriend often said when she was pissed off at him.

"Stop being a pain in the ass." Jordan slapped the back of her head making her stumble. Quinn's eyes travel to the short haired girl observing her.

"Fuck you Mel." She spat. Mel had been a good friend of her mom's. A former firefly. She acted like she was nice, like she cared about her well-being but here she was delivering her towards death. Not saying anything every-time Jordan took pleasure in using her as a punching bag.
That's why she had the most hate for her. Quinn stayed quiet the whole time Mel took care of her wound.

"I'm sorry it has to be like this."

"It doesn't. You can let me go." Another feeble attempt to convince the raven haired girl before her to let her go.

"You know I can't do that." Quinn rolls her eyes and smiles.

"There I was hoping you had a heart. You know..." Quinn pauses.

"You are going to be a shit mother. A mother protects, and you? You have no maternal instinct." She taunted and watched as Mel's face reddened with anger.

Mel finished up tending the girls wounds and roughly pulls her up from the chair when she's done. The action send Quinn into a hysterical fit.

"There you are. See not so hard to show who you truly are you fucking rat!"

"Quiet! Or I swear to god ill fucking shoot you right here." Jordan takes over. His face getting so close to Quinn she can smell his horrid breath.

"Fuck you." Jordan's nostrils flare and he backs up with a smile.

"Should've kept your mouth shut." Jordan raises his fist and it collides with her face. Slowly the room darkens and the girl falls unconscious.

When Quinn finally wakes up from the beating she realizes she can't see anything. There was a soft cloth covering her eyes and duck tape on her mouth. Her breath quickens and panic starts to settle in. She hated the dark. Just the thought of not knowing what was coming next terrified her.

A loud thud makes the girl jump. The room was awful quiet which was a rare occurrence. This continues for about thirty minutes before Mel speaks.

"Don't you think his people will come looking for him? Abby we should finish this and leave."