Environmental Studies! (Pt.1)

Y/N closed the door behind them. They turned around and were met with a giant petrel diving towards them.

Y/N wheezed as they ran from it. "Atlas! Non!" A male with a thick accent said. He had a bright blue falconer's gauntlet.

The giant petrel landed on the man's gauntlet. It stared at Y/N for a few seconds, before returning to its owner.

"Bad Atlas!" He tutted at the bird. "Pardon. His behavior hasn't been the best lately-" The thick accented male said.

"The name's Silas. And you are?" he inquired. "Y/N, New student." They held out a hand, he shook it with his unoccupied hand.

'Is his grey hair natural? Poor guy, he probably gets mistaken as older-' Y/N thought. "Ahaha! Oui, I actually do." Silas laughed.

"Did I say that out loud- Sorry!" Y/N said. "Non, Non. It's alright." Silas sighed.

A loud chirping noise was heard from below them. It was a huge beetle.

"Ah!" Y/N jumped from their position. Lightly bumping into Silas. "Sorry. I'm not a big fan of insects-"

A shriek was heard. "GONTA PLEASE JUST GET YOUR BUGS AWAY FROM ME!" It was a brown-haired man, with two pieces of hair sticking out. His glasses made him look somewhat like an owl.

"Sorry, Blathers!" A dark green-haired man apologized as he picked up the bugs near his feet.
He went towards Y/N and got the beetle. "Gonta's so sorry-" Gonta looked up, and took a good look at the person in front of him.

He had never seen anyone so beautiful before. "New student?" He cocked his head to the side. "Hi, I'm Y/N." They held up their hand.

"Gonta's name is Gonta Gokuhara!" He shook their hand vigorously. "Oh! Gonta's sorry-"

"Gonta, did you get all of them- Oh wow," Blathers said as he looked at the new student with a light blush. "Hello! Y/N, right? I'm Arial. But most call me Blathers because of my fondness for talking- Haha, isn't that funny?"  He said as he introduced himself.

The silence was heard. "Awkward." One of the pirates from earlier said.
"I'm Gupta. From Music class earlier?"

"Quoi? Do you two know each other?" Silas asked. "Well, it's our first time talking so-"

The door shot open. "Whoops, sorry!" Two red-haired males came inside the room. One levitating slightly.

"Lasz! Shachmono!" Y/N said gleefully. "Y/N!" The bodyguard rushed towards them, enveloping them in a tight embrace, before pulling away.

"So, I heard Dalzollene was late earlier~," Tocino teased, blinking his eyes. Laszlo behind him was glaring at him through his green goggles.

"Yeah, he sure was." Y/N laughed. "Why was he late?" They asked. "You know, Miss Neon being Miss Neon. Caused all of us to be late." Tocino said, putting his hands behind his head and closing his eyes.

"So, you two know each other?" Laszlo said through gritted teeth. "Yeah! I was close with Neon back then, well, before I moved-" Y/N said.

A hawk flew towards Y/N but landed just in front of her. They stood still.

"Taka. Come back." A gruff voice said. It was a tall black-haired male wearing mostly black attire, with the occasional white. "Sorry. Name's Simon, you?" "I'm-" "They're Y/N," Laszlo stressed with a smile.

“Your clothes look neat, what inspired you?” Y/N questioned as they stared at his figure, quickly averting their vision and looked at him eye-to-eye, profusely apologizing. “Ah, I am but a simple samurai. Well, was a samurai.” Simon smiled at them.