Epilogue

GUYS FIRST OF ALL THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT......MY STORY CROSSED 10K VIEWS AND MORE THAN 1K VOTES......THIS GOT POSSIBLE BY ALL YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT ONLY.......AND I WANT TO INFORM A NEWS TO TO YOU ALL...... GUYS I AM ENDING STORY .....THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER.........I KNOW YOU ALL WANT TO CONTINUE THE STORY.......THIS STORY IS CLOSE TO MY HEART TOO..... BUT I CAN'T DO ANYTHING......EVERY START HAS AN END......MY STORY CAME TO IT'S END.......I PROMISE I WILL COME AGAIN WITH A NEW STORY ON ANIDITA WITH NEW CONCEPT......AND ONE MORE THING THE PEOPLE WHO ARE THINKING WHY I DELETED MY STORY ANIDITA ETERNAL SOULS...... BECAUSE IT WAS NOT GETTING ANY NICE RESPONSE.......AND MY SCHEDULE IS SO BUSY...... THAT'S WHY I AM ENDING THIS STORY TOO...... ONCE AGAIN FOR THANKS FOR ALL YOUR LOVE AND SORRY FOR DISHEARTENING YOU ALL........ONE MORE THING I HAD STARTED A NEW STORY ON BEHIR......IF ANYONE INTERESTED PLEASE GO AND CHECK.....I AM SURE THE WAY YOU LIKED THIS STORY YOU WILL LIKE IT TOO.......

SO NOW LET'S START......

Samay's birthday was celebrated grandly in Rc mansion...... whole tulsipur was invited..... everybody showered blessings and gifts to him...... anirudh and bondita too gave him gifts......his birthday ended on the good note......

Next morning they went for his admission......the same school where they studied......his admission was done peacefully...... principal was impressed by his skills..... anidita was proud on him..... they buy some school accessories and went home.....

They entered home......

Shubra : ho gaya dakhila thik se.....

Ani : ji maa.....

Kaka : dekho anirudh hum pehle hi keh dete hai humare phool jaise bacche ko zyada padhai ki daud mein khada mat kar dena......

Ani : kya kaka aap bhi.....

Sam : mumma I am hungry.....

Bon : bass thodi der betho baby main khana jaldi banati hu.....

Shubra : khana taiyar hai bondita.....chalo sab khana kha lete hai.....

They nods.....

At night.....

Bon : chalo baby so jao late ho gaya hai kal aapke school ka first day hai.....

Sam : mumma aaj main daadu aur dida ke room mein sou please.....

Bon : bilkul nahi......last time maine tumhe waha sulaya tha kya kiya tha......aadhi raat ko jaag gaye the.....rone lage the.....daadu aur dida dono ki neend kharab ki thi.....

Sam : please mumma aisa nahi hoga ab.....

Ani : thik hai jao.....

Bon : patibabu.....

Ani : jaane do bondita.....lekin haa iss baar agar aisa hua toh hum kabhi tumhe unke saath sone nahi denge.....

Sam : okay baba.....love you..... good night..... mumma.....

Both : good night.....

He left......

Bondita went to dressing table removing her jewelries...... anirudh hugged her from back.....

Bon : patibabu chodiye......aapko na bass mauka milna chahiye......

Ani : ab meri biwi hai hi itni sundar toh kya karu......

She blushed......

He started giving wet kisses on her neck......she was moaning in pleasure......he turned her and kissed her lips...... she kissed him back...... both were kissing passionately....... after some time they parted......he lifts her in his arms and made her lie on the bed and hovered above her......

Ani : shona kya main.....

She encircled her hands around his neck......

Bon : I always want you patibabu......

He smiles and removed his shirt......he removed her saree too...... night was passionate for them......

Next morning they went to school with samay as it was his first day....... first he was not ready to leave them but then happily went inside...... they were watching him from far......

Bon : patibabu ek waqt tha jab maine pehli baar iss school mein kadam rakha tha aur aaj mera beta wahi khada hai...... humara Safar kaha se shuru hua tha aur kaha aakar khatam hua......

Ani : haa Bondita......aur yeh safar kabhi khatam nahi hoga......

They smiles at each other......

5 years passed......

Som and batuk got married with their choice......samay was now 10 years old...... anidita was blessed with a baby girl.....she was named as prerna......they call her mishti...... she was now 4 years old...... she was totally on her father...... samay loved her through the heart......he was so possesive for his little sister...... anidita loved their both kids through heart......som and batuk too became father......som was blessed by a baby girl and batuk was blessed by baby boy..... they were named as ishaani and rudraksh respectively.......AND THE THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER.......THIS IS WHY IT'S CALLED DESTINY IS EVERYTHING......

THIS JOURNEY CAME TO AN END...... LOVE YOU ALL...... THANKYOU FOR SUPPORTING ME.....❤️❤️❤️