1. Crazy Morning

(Song for this chapter)

You make your way into Woodsboro High School, the school that you've been going to since 8th grade. Now you're in 12th grade. Crazy how much time can fly. You look at the time on the clock. Good, only 10 minutes before class. You go over to your locker, do the combination, and once opened, you take off your backpack and put it in there. You then start to hear a bit of moaning and groaning, so you turn to the left and see these two people making out.

You make a weird face and continue minding your own business. It is 3 days before Valentines day, so you don't expect anything. You take out your binder and shit and close your locker. You turn around and accidentally bump into one of your bestfriends, Stu. "Ah, shit" you accidentally drop your binders. "Oops, sorry, Y/n" he scratches his the back of his head. "It's fine" "have you seen Tatum?" He asked. "I just came here, why don't you go look down the other hallway? She's usually always roaming down there" you recommend.

He snaps his fingers and walks down that hallway. You shake your head smiling and get up but then you bump into your OTHER bestfriend, Billy Loomis. Billy Loomis?! Oh God...you close your eyes in annoyance when you drop your binders again. "Fuck, I'm sorry" he said getting annoyed with himself. "It's okay" you lean down to pick it up and Billy helped you pick them up. He was breathing heavily and his hands were shaking horribly. You look at him and he was also mumbling some words.

"Hey, it's okay, I got it" you told him. "No, no, I should be helping you for knocking them over" you help him pick up the rest since he was struggling to pick them up. You stand up, but he sits there for a second. Something was wrong. You kneeled back down and looked at him. "Are you okay?" You put your hand on his shoulder. He snaps back into reality and shrugs your hand off his shoulder. "Yeah- sorry for wasting your time" he then stands back up and storms down the hallway.

You furrowed your eyebrows and then the bell rings. You hurry into your class still thinking about Billy. You should probably talk to him after class.

During Class

You raised your hand. "Yes?" "Can I use the bathroom?" The teacher groaned. "This is the last bathroom break, guys! Yes, hurry up!" You get up and leave. As you were walking down the hallway, you hear some muffles of curse words and talking. You follow the voices really concerned and then see Billy. He was sitting down with his hands on his face. Okay, that's it. You go over and sit next to him. He continued talking to himself. "Billy?" His head shot up and he looked around, then saw you.

His face was red, there were bags under his eyes, and it looked like he had been crying for hours. Your eyes widen a little. "Are you okay?" "Yeah, sorry-" he was about to get up until you grabbed his hand making him look at you. "You don't have to walk away from me, I'm just concerned for you" "no, no, I'm okay" "Billy. Please" you stood up, too. "Please tell me what's wrong" he sighed with tiredness. Someone was hurting him.

You held his hand and rubbed it with your thumb to calm him down. Yes, he had a girlfriend who is also one of your bestfriends, but Billy is a bestfriend of yours. You cared about him and had the hots for him for a while now. "You promise not to tell anyone? Even Sid?" "I swear" you nodded. "I'm trusting you on this, Y/n. Please" he made sure. "Do you know the amount of secrets you've told me that I've kept forever now?" He laughed at your remark.

"But this is more serious" he replied. "Okay, okay, I'm ready" you laughed. He stayed quiet for a second before saying it. "Do you remember the news last year about Maureen Prescott?" He asked. "Yeah, Sidney's mom..it was sad. Why?" He signals for you to sit back down with him. You sit next to him to listen.

"I'm the one to killed her" you smile, then burst into laughter. "Cotton Weary did it" you laughed more. He stares at you with a killer stare. You stop laughing and look him. "What do you mean..?" He clears his throat and looks down. "Maureen, she um..she was having an affair with my dad causing my mom to leave.." he said with a crack at the end. "My dad told me about it and then..I lost it. I wanted to kill everyone I knew.." your bottom lip drops and your eyes widen.

You're frozen while staring at him. He looked at you. You couldn't talk. What the fuck..? "Then why did Cotton go to jail..?" "I wore a coat that looked like Cotton's and Sidney framed him" he smiled a little, but prevented it, so you wouldn't say anything. Your eyes stay widen. "Stu helped me do it" your eyes widen a lot more. STU?! "Billy.." you back away a little. He notices and his eyes widen. "Please don't tell anyone.." he pleaded.

You sit in front of him and look at him. "Don't you think that killing was a bit too far..?" He looked at you after you asked that. He then shakes his head. "No" he whispered looking down. You take a big deep breath and grab his hands. He looks at you again. "I won't tell anyone" you told him. His eyes widen again. "You won't?" He was shocked and surprised. "I would slit my own neck if I did" he laughed a little looking down.

"I'll be by your side, no matter the situation" you assured him. He smiled a little and nodded. "You know what, let's skip the rest of class" you said as you sat next to him. He nodded and fiddled with his fingers. "So..you taking Sidney out anywhere for Valentines day?" His smile drops. "Um.." he sighed. "Busy that day?" "Yeah.." "I see. You know, I was thinking maybe you can come over to my house later on today?" You offered.

He looked at you. "Actually?" "Yeah, my parents have a late night shift" he nodded. "That'd be nice" you also nodded.