Chapter 5

I start walking back to the dorm when I hear a voice calling after me. "Hey wait up there speedy!" By this time my heels are off and my feet feel the cool sidewalk beneath them. My hand is met with another. I lift my head to see tan, toned legs. I find that the hand connected to mine belongs to my mystery girl. "I thought you left" the smile on my face can be heard in my voice. "I thought we were leaving together.. Unless you don't want to" she insecurely lets go of my hand. "No I want to! Where do you live? I'll walk you home." I wish I could take a picture of her smile and look at it every second, it's so beautiful. She leads me towards Queen Street and I can help but to laugh at the irony. She is a goddess, it's only fitting she lives on a street practically named after her. We continue walking another couple of blocks. She begins babbling about her roommate and how much of a nerd she is. Her voice seemed to soften the longer I listened. By the time we reached her house I was so mesmerized by her deep green eyes that I forgot to listen to what she was saying. God damn, she's gorgeous.

"Do you want to come in for a second? I want to grab you that movie." What movie? Maybe she was telling me and I wasn't listening. "Okay yeah." The cold air from inside causes goosebumps on my skin. I ask her if I can use her bathroom while I wait and she directs me upstairs. I lay my shoes by the door and start up the carpet lined steps.

"Thanks again for walking me home" her voice sounds close. I close the bathroom door and find her sitting on the bed. "No problem" I flash a smile at her. She stands and begins walking toward me. My feet feel like they're stuck in concrete; why won't they move? She's slowly getting closer to me. "So I've never done this before..." Done what? What hasn't she done? "Done what?" Her lips meet mine in response. She stops and pulls back just enough to cause a little space between us. I can feel a smile creep on her face as she leans in once more, this time more aggressively. My shoulders hit the wall behind me and her hands are running down my sides. I move her hair and begin kissing her neck. She lets out a moan and I start sucking. She grabs the belt loops of my jeans and leads me to the bed. She's sitting on the corner while I stand, towering over her. She lifts her shirt over her head and I examine her black lace bra. She tugs at my shirt and flings it across the room. My pants button seem to be giving her problems so I help her. I unbutton her shorts so we match. She slides back onto the bed as she bites her bottom lip. She's so fucking sexy. I follow her lead and am soon on top of her. My lips suck on her neck as she squeezes my ass. I can feel her fingers trace my spine and she unsnaps my bra. She takes my hard nipple into her mouth and sucks on it while I ride her body. I quickly take off her bra and begin kissing down her neck. Her belly button is my next check-point. I run my tongue down her stomach and bite her hip bones. This causes her body to jump and she's lets out a pleasurable moan. Suddenly a loud thump stops us both in our tracks. We sit, confusingly, as we try to find out where the sound is coming from. "Shhhh" she whispers, "I think someone is here."

I begin scanning the room for my clothes. Piece by piece I redress myself, I'm not in the mood to mess around anymore. Plus what was I thinking anyway? I would never sleep with a girl on the first date, and this wasn't even a date! "Where are you going" the tone in her voice displays her disappointment. "I have to make sure my roommate makes it home okay.." I'm not a good liar, and I can tell she isn't convinced. "Well I'm starving, you up for some late night breakfast?" Breakfast? How does she know I love breakfast? "Totally" I blurt. "Okay well let me get dressed, there's this little diner open on the other side of Hamilton." She goes over to the dresser then begins dressing herself in sweatpants and an oversized t-shirt.

The marks I left on her neck are now more pronounced. I can feel eyes on us as we sit in a booth in the back. "What can I get you ladies?" The woman taking our order must be in her late 60's, and her red dangly earrings match her red apron. The blonde is now waiting on me to order. There's just so many options, and everything sounds fantastic. How could I pick just one? I can feel her hunger rage as she begins tapping her fingers more rapidly on the table. "I'll have some waffles and a coffee, black." Damn why didn't I think of waffles. "I'll have the same" folding my menu and handing it back to our waitress. "But I'll take my coffee light and sweet please." "..like you" she says wittingly, I just smile back at her. "I'm Alex, well Alexandria, but everyone calls me Alex." "I'm Maddie, well Madison, but everyone calls me Maddie." She raises one eyebrow, letting me know that my sarcasm and mockery have been detected. "Well it's nice to meet you Maddie" her hand is now extended toward me. "You too" I reply. I can feel it in my bones that this girl is special, I just know it.