Chapter 1| Left Alone Together.

Jaxx POV:

~Ever since me and Sora broke up I have been feeling quite lonely. We broke up because Sora fell in love with Light. Sora kept flirting with Light even though we were still together and it bothered me. I asked him about it and we ended up getting into a huge argument over it.

I decide to get up and go see what the other squad members are doing. Hopefully none of them are busy and wanna do something with me.

I walk out into the main rooms and see Levi sitting on one of the couches. ~

"Oh hey Levi, what are you doing?" I ask hoping for a positive response.

"Watching tiktok, I've just been sitting here on my phone since all of the other squad members went to the store." He replies a bit quietly.

"Oh you seem a little bit quieter than usual, are you okay?" I ask, wondering what's wrong.

"They just left and didn't even ask me if I wanted to come." He replies, sounding quite sad.

"Hey, they didn't ask me if I wanted to go either." I reply hoping it makes him feel a bit better.

"You were sleeping Jaxx." He responds sounding like he's trying not to laugh.

"Hey, they still didn't try to wake me up!" I reply sounding so stupid and hilarious.

"I guess that's true."

"Do you wanna go get ice cream with me instead?" I ask hoping it won't get turned down.

"Sure, it's better than sitting here watching tiktok." He replies as he starts laughing.

"Yeah." I say as I also start laughing.

"Anyways let's get going!" He replies sounding a bit excited.

~We start getting ready and we start walking to our local ice cream shop.~

"You never usually agree to do things like this, I'm surprised." I say seeing as he never really wants to do things like this.

"I feel like I need to get out more, you know. When you asked me if I wanted to go get some ice cream it was the perfect opportunity." He replies, sounding normal just a bit serious.

"Yeah I get that." I respond sounding really sincere.

"Why did you and Sora break up?" He asks me, trying not to sound rude.

"He obviously fell out of love with me. I asked him about it but that just ended up leading to a huge argument and our break up. He had been flirting with Light while we were still together and it really bothered me." I answer his question the best I can.

"I'm sorry he was an ass about it." He responds and does something very unexpected. He hugs me.

"He was quite an ass about it, yeah." I say hugging him back.

"There's the ice cream shop I can see it just down the road." He said, sounding like a child at a candy store.

"Yeah, do you know what you're gonna get?" I ask so it doesn't take us very long to order.

"Probably just a vanilla ice cream cone." He responds quicker than I expected.

"Oh nice." I say because Vanilla is a good choice.

~After we got our ice cream we started walking back. I noticed Levi looked a little bit cold. So I walk up behind him and put my vest on him because I had a jacket underneath it.~

"Ahhh, why did you put your best on me?" He asks I guess I scared him.

"You looked cold so I put it on you."

"But what about you aren't you gonna be cold without it on?" He asks to be polite.

"I have a jacket, I'm fine." I say so that he doesn't feel bad.

"Okay…" He responds, zipping up the vest.

~We continue to walk back to the squad house.~

"How long were you and Sora together for?" He asks curiously.

"Almost a year." I respond quietly.

"I didn't know it was that long, I'm sorry." He says sincerely.

"It's fine it wasn't your fault after all." I reply nicely.

"Has he moved on?" He asks, trying not to push it.

"Yes he's with Light now." I respond kinda sadly.

"Oh he didn't need to have all this pda bull crap right after you guys broke up." He says trying to make me feel better. I chuckle a bit at it.

"I know I guess he just wasn't into me as much as I thought he was." I say, sounding a bit upset about it.

"Hey you know I'm always here if you ever need someone to talk to about it right?" He asks me to give me reassurance so that I know he's always open to talk.

"Yeah I know." I respond so that he doesn't feel bad.

"What was your guys relationship like?" He asks because I knew it wasn't bad.

"He was still his weird quirky self when we were together as he is now. We made lots of memories together, that's what hurt me the most about it I think." I reply to the best of my ability.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't know that it hit you that hard." He says trying his best to comfort me in his own way I guess.

~We are on our street meaning we are almost back. We have both finished our ice cream by now as well.~

"We're back now. Would you like your jacket back?" He asks me, seeing as it is my jacket and that's the right thing to do.

"Not right now you can borrow it as long as you like I have more than one." I reply seeing as he was trying to be nice, when offering it back to me.

"Okay, by the way thank you for today." He says thanking me for taking him to go get ice cream and getting him out of the house.

"No problem you seemed down and I wanted to make you feel better!" I reply telling him that it was on me.

"Well thank you I a lot feel better now." He says making me feel good.

"Anytime you want to do anything with me or wanna just talk to me just ask. I reply so that maybe we can do this again.

"I will." He says making me feel even better.

𝘼/𝙣:
𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 (𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨.) 2 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙚𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙞𝙩!