Ziara, Legend of the Thirteenth Knight, Chapter Two.

ZIARA, Legend of the Thirteenth Knight

Author: Michaela Serena Eitzen

NB: Tonnes of violence and hot romance.

And one shall be perfected through the Art of the Ages, a Dream Master, Knight of Darke, the Light's Brightest Spark. So shall the Earth carry on through Life and Death. She shalt be the Prince of Light's, vampire of Light, Zeta, protector, consort, queen, knight, and his force of Life. Darke shalt be Light, Light shalt be Darke.

-Omens of the Light and Darke

Chapter Two, Identity

The sword fit perfectly in my hand, even better than my own custom made ones. It glowed and grew warmer. Someone recited an age old prophecy that stated;

One of Darke,

Thirteenth Childe,

Thirteenth Knight of Darke,

Protector of Light,

Discovered at the dawn of the New Age,

A Childe of the Lord of Night.

Lady Dark Shall now be Bright!

Who knew it would apply to me? Someone had removed Buff Guy but I had a mental connection to him, us being soulmates, which is pretty laughable for me. Then a voice behind me said;

"The small, pretty and petite defeats the great, evil and ugly, huh?" my best werewolf friend was here.

"Jake? JAAAAKE!!!!!!!" I screamed, grinning like crazy. "I've missed you so much, you stupid werewolf!"

"Now this is my welcome? Huh." he said, acting shocked. "I never knew you would ever come here..."

"Neither did I, but in anyways. So how is it in the Pack?"

"It's okay I guess. But we got a new Alpha."

"Who is it, Jake? Someone I like hopefully."

"Then hopefully you like me!"

"JAKE! Oh my god, lucky bugger! Congrats! I shoulda' been there!"

"Yeah, we are your pack mates after all, little wolf."

"Man, Sam, it's so long since I've seen the pack!"

People were still staring at me like I was a saint, which was pretty insulting to me, seeing as I'm the "Thirteenth Knight" and all. Also, most of my life I lived working as a mercenary for my father. I belted the Sword and put on the amulet. I didn't know what to do with the sceptre, though someone would probably have a good use for it. I picked up my bag, and started walking to Velda, who was sitting dazed in the dust, and looking at me as if I'd sprouted a couple of extra limbs. Jake chattered about how the Pack was doing and how fun it would be now that I was here, the Pack's "loyal" entertainer. I pulled her up and started laughing at her incredulous expression. Jake was also cracking himself when Velda spoke.

"Um, Ziara, you're dripping blood all over the walkway, if it is blood."

I looked down and saw I was dripping odd glittery black stuff on the floor, from a healing rip in my stomach. I raised an eyebrow, touched it with my finger and tasted it. It tasted like blood (I would know, wechildren of the Night only drink, and we mostly drink blood.), but way better than blood, old as the night sky, bright as a star, exotic, ancient, magical, powerful, fruity, chocolatey, spicey... I can't explain it.

"Taste it, Jake. You won't believe the taste." I smiled as I said it, it did taste brilliant. We watched the rent in my stomach seal shut and heal, then carried on walking only to be stopped by a girl who had bright purple hair.

"You, Lady Ziara, your destiny will be rocky, as you are the Thirteenth Knight. Your hold over dreams will strengthen, until you command others. You will decide who wins the war, Good or Evil. And Lord Dimitri wishes to talk to you. He should be sending someone soon. Goodbye!" she dissappeared with a trace. But maybe thats just 'cos I knew wear she was going. I wondered, was this Lord Dimitri Buff Guy? I thought about the name, Lord Dimitri, it was kinda familiar. Images started popping up in my head. This other old guy, a blonde podgey guy, and guess what?, Buff Guy! Names were under the images, and under Buff Guy's it said "Prince Dimitri Rafael of the vampiric Light".

"Lord Dimitri, whose that?" Velda asked, obviously wondering the same thing as me.

"He's the high, elite, yada yada yada, vamp Prince of the Light. Pretty odd, he was turned when he almost died on a monster hunt." Jake replied, stating his higher knowledge on the things.

"Velda, he's Buff Guy." I wondered about those images. Immediately new images as well as writing appeared. explaining what was going on. I muttered; "Interesting..."

"Whats interesting?" Jake asked, hearing my mutter with his super wolfy hearing.

"My new powers, I can use dreams to produce "real" illusions, and glamours are down pat, I can catch thoughts if I concentrate on someone, I get these explainatry images in my head, a whole bunch of new things, but we'll discuss this later, as I need to go meet the Buff Guy. And as you say, he is the high prince thingy dude. So lead on Jakey Wolf."

He smiled at the name, we'd had ever since we first met and I was five years old."Yeah, Scourge Cat, we wouldnt want you to be late, would we?"

Velda rolled her eyes and muttered something to do with messing around and irritating animalistic friends.

"Look Jakey Wolf, the little Fae girl cant take our witty banter!" I punched him playfully.

"OW! Holy cow, what happened to you? It feels like I was hit by a sledgehammer!"

"Really?" I smiled, my super strength and speed were obviously heightened with the Turning. We carried on walking, until we got to this hugeyginormis tower with a sign above the door."House of Light, no unauthorised access."

"We're authorised right?" I asked, eyebrows raised.

"Yup."

I stepped in to see Buff Guy, who was in some black italian or french shirt and black jeans. Wow, this guy gave me a run for my money. His raven black hair was careful spiked to look like Jacob's in the New Moon movie, and had his fangs carefully hidden. Funny, this guy was pretty much my dream guy, with silver eyes, most vamps had light eyes when the blood dries up from within them. He stood up from the chaise lounge he was sitting on, walked up to me and kissed my hand. I giggled, just like some girly nut. He spoke;

"Welcome to the House of Light, Ziara of the Night, Scourge in your father's name, I am Dimitri Rafael of the Light."

Wooooooooh I am sooo carryin on wit this , and next episode, we meet the true Cullens and all of Dimitri's Siblings!!!

MSE