My Random Romance

Chapter One:

----------------------

Brianna's POV:

"Brianna! C'mon! Get your butt downstairs right now or you'll be late for the first day at your new school!" Yelled Nick, my dad.

"Yeah, yeah Pops. I'll be down in a second!" After checking my appearance in the mirror one last time & grabbing everything I'll need for today, I rushed downstairs to meet up with my dad. Or in my case, my chauffeur. I had to wake up early, take a shower, get dressed, do my hair, and then eat breakfast and brush my teeth. Which took me an hour. An agonizingly, long, hour.

My name's Brianna Faron. I just turned 16, have light green eyes, dark brown hair & tanned skin. I'm 5'6 and I'm pretty fit since I play soccer. I'm wearing a white t-shirt with black skinny jeans & my studded combat boots. Also, wearing my leather jacket. Ah, gotta look my best for my first day at a new school right? I'm not the 'sweetest' girl parents want for a daughter. I'm more badass if I gotta say so. That's one of the reasons I'm at a new school. Got into a fight.. Oh well.

The past is in the past.

"Jesus Christ, Brianna! What's taking you so long? You writing a book or something? Let's go please!" Whined my dad. Let's just say, he's not someone who's patient.

"Coming Nicholas!" I said, in a sing-song voice.

"It's father or dad to you, young lady. Or 'His Majesty' or 'God' if you want to suck up." Joked my dad.

"You're too funny! Become a comedian or something." I said as I rolled my eyes with a smile on my face.

"I just might eh? Now seriously do you have everything? We have to leave."

--

As we got in the car, we took off for Resmond High... Which is in the States. It's a pretty big difference since I came from Canada.

"OMG dad! Put it louder! 'Kiss You' is on the radio!" I squealed. One Direction.. They're just so.. Beautiful!

And for the next 15 minutes, I tortured my dad with my 'amazing' voice.

--

"Oh thank God we're here! You have a terrible voice!" My dad whined. Again.

"Jeez. Lighten up old man. Just jealous you can't sing like moi!" I said, flipping my hair over my shoulder for the look of it.

"Jealous? More like I pray to God every single night wishing and begging not to end up with a voice like that." He said, as he laughed his head off.

"Touché." I grumbled. Still with a smile on my face.

"Just be good okay? No need to get kicked out of this school too." Said my dad with a smile on his face. But, with eyes serious and begging me not to do something bad.

I sighed. "I'll try my best, sir."

"Knock em' dead, princess." Winked my dad.

--

I walked into the school, straight towards the receptionist. It was a lady in her 50s with hair that was obviously dyed blonde and was frizzy like crazy, and was chewing some bubble gum like a cow would chew grass.

Not being mean, just stating a fact.

"Hello dear. How can I help you?" Said the lady, in a monotonous voice.

"Uhm, well I'm new here. Brianna Faron? I was wondering if I can pick up my schedule & find out where my locker is.." I mumbled.

"Oh! Well in that case, I'm Lynda. Here's your schedule... And your locker is on the 2nd floor! Locker 1206." Said 'Lynda', with the biggest smile. Which happened to show her gum in her mouth. It was honestly a gag-worthy moment.