A Snoggletog to remember

A few months later the winter arrived on Berk.

All was under the pretty white blanket of snow. Making the village look magical.

You experienced for the first time snow on land and it had been a hoot. You, Hiccup, and the gang had actually a snowball fight or more of a war the other day as you admitted that you never have done something like this before.

Of course, the guys had been mindful of you, you were nearing the end of your pregnancy, and the baby could be born any day now. That didn't mean you hadn't waterbend waves of snow at them.

It had been an amazing day.

You and Hiccup even build a little snowman family before your house with a dragon, symbolizing you two with your to-be-born baby and Toothless.

The dragon had cooed at his snow doppelganger. He seemed pretty happy with it. Toothless was such a sweetheart.

But right now, he was been a little pest.

It was early morning, you and Hiccup cuddled up under the blankets of your bed and groaned together at your dragon who banged on your rooftop.

"Don't go!", you whine to Hiccup, embracing him by the shoulders, your huge stomach didn't allow for more.

"You know he won't stop till I go flying with him.", he reminded you, giving your forehead a kiss. "You know I would rather stay here with you in the warm, but Toothless is family too."

"Of course. I just miss flying with you guys. Till the baby is born, I can't come with you."

Hiccup placed a lot of kisses on your face, while he caress your stomach. You giggled cutely under the affection gesture.

"I speak for Toothless and me, that we miss flying with you too, but remember, Gothi said one week or two more weeks tops, then our little bundle of joy should be born."

"All right, all right.", you hummed.

Your lips found each other sweetly.

"Now go, before Toothless storms into the room.", you tell him playfully.

Hiccup steals another kiss and gives your stomach one too before he gets dressed to meet Toothless outside.

You sign happily.

Who would have thought this would be your life one day?

To say you are happy would be an understatement.

You caressed your stomach and decide to get some more sleep. You fall asleep again with a small smile.

The snow follows your hands moved gracefully, you arch and spin how much you can with your pregnant belly and create beautiful snow sculptures around the village plaza

The little children are oh-ing and ah-ing at you. You smile at them and bend the snow so that it falls down on them in snowflakes. The little Viking children laugh, trying to catch them with their tongues.