Epilogue

Ruby's POV

I woke up from my bed.

Ruby: huh? I'm back home?

I went to the bathroom to look in the mirror.

Ruby: it... worked!

Suddenly, I remembered my friends.

Ruby: Weiss...

*time skip*

I trained with Yang in CQC, but unlike last time where I was defeated, I beat Yang instead.

Yang: nice one sis, where did you learn to fight like that?

Ruby: *lies* oh um, uncle Qrow taught me how *nervous chuckle*

Just like before, an Ursa arrived, me and Yang managed to defeat it.

Yang was leaving for Beacon Academy, that reminded me of the events that happened long ago, maybe I should repeat a few just to get to Beacon, besides I know about Salem, how to beat her and everything that has yet to happen. This is my Chance to change it all.

I went to Dust till Dawn again and waited for Roman Torchwick to arrive, the I did the same thing as last time, I beat up all of his henchmen, he escaped to the rooftop and Glynda showed up to help me. Roman managed to escape again. I said the same thing to Glynda.

After that, I was taken to the same interrogation room as before. Glynda was scolding me again. Professor Ozpin showed up and asked me the same questions, I repeated my actions like last time. He asked me if I would like to attend Beacon, I said yes.

Ruby: Professor Ozpin, I have something to tell you.

Ozpin: what is it?

Ruby: *whispers* I know about Salem. And I know how to defeat her.

Ozpin was shocked to hear what I told. I told him that I would explain everything after I start attending Beacon.

*time skip*

I was in the Beacon airship, Yang was excited and amazed that I was going to Beacon Academy 2 years early again.
The same things happened again, Jaune puked on Yangs shoe, I noticed Blake was here as well, reading books as usual.

We arrived at Beacon and Yang ditched me again. I forgot that Weiss' luggage was on the floor and tripped on it again. Weiss showed up and started scolding me.

Ruby: *smirks*

Weiss: and what are you smiling at!?

Ruby: nothing. I'm very sorry.

Blake showed up again, after that, Jaune showed up and helped me up.
We made our way to the auditorium. Ozpin gave the same speech.

*time skip*

The same things happened again, Yang forces me to talk to Blake, and Weiss showed up.

After that, it was the next day where initiation was taking place, I found Weiss and took her to the Relics. We dealt with the grimm and then our teams were announced, I'm leading my team again.

Ozpin asked me to come to his office, as promised I told him everything that happened, Salem, Atlas Falling, Lionhart and Ironwood's betrayal, the gods returning, the other "me's", the villains from different universes and how I went back to the past.

Speaking of the other me's, I wonder what they're up to.

*Remnant #2*

Sapphire: *looks into the sky*

*Remnant #77*

T.T.S.G Ruby: *reunites with her team*

*Remnant #52*