5

We kept talking for more than an hour and we were having a lot of fun. We had a lot in common: we both liked being around others but we also enjoyed just being alone. We also watched a lot films and we also talked about those.

Sadly, our happy convo was cut off by my phone.

My ringtone started playing the familiar song as I rushed to pick up in embarrassment

"H-hello?"

"Yah, it's me, Naeun. Where are you? You should have come back here almost two hours ago. Did you fall into a toilet?"

Holy fuck I completely forgot to tell anyone about our little 'hangout'.

"Ha ha. Very funny. I'm still alive. I'm out eating lunch with a... friend"

"Oh okay. Is that friend a boy or girl?"

"A boy"

"Uuuuuh, is my Y/n finally getting a boyfriend?"

"No no no. This shit is going wayyy to fast."

"Okay, okay, sorry sis. Just get back soon or PD nim will eat me for dinner. Have fun with your new 'friend'"

"Yeah, yeah bye" I ended the call rolling my eyes

I heard him chuckle softly.

"You're cute" he said

I looked at him as if he was completely drunk.

"I am the cute one? Did you ever look at yourself? You're the cutest human that ever crossed the surface of this planet."

He lowered his head as his ears quickly became pink.

Oh I might have said too much

"Oh I-i'm sorry, I didn't mean to-" I tried to apologise

"No, no you have nothing to be sorry about. It's just that no one ever told me such thing. I-in a good way I mean"

He gave me a big smile that made me smile too.

'He's so beautiful' I thought

"I'm sorry but I think I really need to go back now or my boss will kill me. I don't want to die yet" I said getting up

"Oh yeah" he also got up

We paid for our pizzas or well HE paid as he kept insisting that he had to do that since he was the one who wanted to go here.

We went out and waited for my driver to come and pick me up.

"I really enjoyed spending time with you" he said out of nowhere

"Me too I.N"

"Jeongin, please call me Jeongin. We're friends now ain't we?"

"Yeah sure... I.N" I replied to tease him

He sighed "You're almost worse than my hyungs. Almost"

It was March, but it was still pretty cold outside and my genius ass forgot the coat at the dorm so I was freezing.

"Here, take it" Jeongin said handing me his jacket as he saw me shivering

"Are you sure? You'll get cold"

"You need more than me, plus I don't get cold easily"

"Thanks a lot, Jeongin" I took his jacket and put it on. It smelled like coconut and vanilla.

A few minutes later, a black van pulled over: my ride had just arrived.

"Well, I need to go now. It was a real pleasure to meet you" I said walking to the van

"Wait... Can you give me your phone number?" he asked "So we can keep in contact, you know" he clarified scratching the back of his head

I nodded as I typed my number on his phone.

I gave him his phone back. I tried to take his jacket off but he stopped me.

"It's okay. You can keep it" he said stopping me from giving him the jacket back

"I can't keep it, please. It's yours"

"Okay then, you'll return it the next time we meet." He smirked

"Please miss Y/n, hurry up we really need to go" the driver said interrupting us

I sighed "I'll go now. I really hope we can meet again soon" I said to him with a smile as I took a seat in the van.

"I really want to hang out with you again soon" he whispered to himself as the van was already driving away.

On my way to the dorm, I couldn't stop myself from thinking about him. His smile, his cuteness, his kindness... do men like that really exist? Was I daydreaming?

Everything felt to good to be true, I pinched my arm and it was quite painful (surprising, innit?). So yeah looks like it's the real word.

My phone started to vibrate in my pocket, sign that I got a new message.

I took my phone out and saw that I did get a new message.

Unknown Number

Hellooo~
It's me, Jeongin

You

Hiiii~

You changed this contact's name to Jeongin 🦊

I put my phone back in my pocket as we were almost at our destination.

The driver dropped me off in front of the entertainment building and then drove away.

I walked a bit to the dorms nearby and as soon as I got in, I was assaulted by dear friend Naeun who was bombarding me with questions on how my 'date' went.

"How is he? Who is he? Is he hot? Is he cute? Did you have fun?"

"Calm down sis. I'll tell you everything don't worry."

I meticulously told her everything, even the small details. Well I didn't really tell her WHO the guy was.

"So... that's his jacket? Bro has style" she asked

"Yeah it's his. Not gonna lie I kinda want to keep it. It smells really nice"

"Is the one and only Y/n falling in love?"

"No I'm not" 

Or... Am I