Chapt: 34

We walked into the grocery shop with helmet in our hands and grab the things we need.

"What else do we need?" He ask while we stand still with few things in both of our arms.

"Well we got bananas, strawberries, spinach, and..." i say as i further count in my head.

"Yeah we got everything." I say and we walk to pat everything.

We payed everything and we walk out to the motorcycle.

While River puts the bag in the thing under the seat of the motorcycle (I don't know how you call that😭) an orange falls out of it.

"Oh really." I say as i grab it but River goes to grab it at the same time.

We both reach our hand to grab it when our hand touches.

"Oh sorry." He says and immediately stands up.

I grab the orange and stand up.

"That's oka-" i say but stop when i meet his eyes.

We're standing really close.

He fake cough to send me out his eyes and i take a step away.

"Right uhm well lets go." I say ignoring the attraction we get when we're with each other.

The ride back home i was constantly thinking about how close we were. His eyes were beautiful omg.

Amora stop it!

You hate him right

No I don't

No you don't but no boys remember

No boys got it

We arrived and we get inside.

"I'm gonna take a shower you make the smoothie?" He says.

"Yeah sure." I say as i grab the bag from his hands and he walks towards the stairs and i walk towards the kitchen.

"I want the best smoothie ever!" He says walking up the stairs smiling at me.

I smile at him." Of course i'm the queen in the kitchen come on!" I say and i get into the kitchen.

"You got the groceries you needed?" Elio says as i walk in.

"Yeah i got it you want an smoothie too?" I ask setting down the bag and grabbing the fruit out of it.

"You got enough fruit then?" He ask standing up.

He walks up to the kitchen corner.

"Yeah i did purposely get more then i needed just because i think everyone wants a smoothie." I say.

"Well i will ask everyone if they want some." He says and walk to the back door.

Everyone is like every day in the pool or just on the couch outside.

He comes back."they all want one except charles he is allergic to most fruits." He says.

"Oh really? Wait but which one maybe i can make an different one for him." I say as i get everything ready.

"you do that for him?" He ask.

"No i just want to know." I say.

He laughs." Your awful." And he walks away laughing.

I laugh back.

As i'm pouring the smoothie in all the glasses River comes in.

He is just wearing his swim trunks because its hot outside ofc.