Cartoon Mouse x Content Creator/female reader! PT.2

A/N: HEY HEY!!! Guess what!? I made it on the 2nd place for #Trevor you guys, thank you so much!!! (Btw the image on top is what human Cartoon Mouse looks like and I Dre the picture too lol.)

Warning: Panic attacks/anxiety attacks, stuttering, cuts/bruises/scars, mainly fluff again💗

Cartoon Mouse's P.O.V
___________________

As she yanked me through the Mall entrance I landed on her, she let out a small grunt of pain as I landed on her. It took me a minute to realize that A) I am ontop a girl.....I AM ON TOP OF A GIRL!? I quickly jumped off of her "I am so sorry!" I yelped as she got up from the ground and dusted off some dirt from her jacket.

"It's fine, stop freaking out over the smallest of things. But look! Your out of there now!" She said with a warm smile. I stopped panicking for a second and looked at the abandoned mall. "We need to go.. NOW." I stated as I grabbed the girl and head away from the mall so Otto doesnt find us, but most importantly not find the nice lady.

She then stopped me, I looked down to her with a confused look "Wait, where are you even taking me?" she asked with her brows furrowed. I was about t answer, but stopped to realize, I have no clue WHERE to go. "Oh....." Panic was starting to build up in me, now she is probably gonna hate me and want nothing to do with me. How can I be so stupid?! "I-I am sorry..." I apologize as the lady's gaze soften "Its fine.... Maybe you should hide out at my place for now." She says as she grabs my hand.

"And..I-I got a question." I asked as I kept my eyes down to the ground. "Okay, you can ask me." she responded with a small smile "I never caught your name." I said as she laughed a little 'she has such a nice laugh...' I thought as she answered my question "My name is Y/N" "That is a really pretty name." I complemented shyly as her cheeks shown a slight light pink on them.

–Time Skip–

Y/N's P.O.V
___________

I quickly shoved Mouse into my apartment so no one can see him and panic. He fumbles a little after I shoved him and he caught his balance, he took a look around his surroundings while hunched over. "Your home seems kind of.....Small" he muttered quietly as sighed "I know.... But this place is the only place I can afford" I sighed as I walked away to put my things away, leaving Mouse in the main room.
—----------------------

C.M's P.O.V
___________

'Maybe I should try turning human... That would help Y/N alot when it comes to space and interacting with humans..' I thought as a fidget with white glove on my right hand. "Yeah..I-I'll do that." I said out loud, but not loud enough to alert Y/N.
—------------------------

Y/N's P.O.V
_______________

"Okay I dont know if you other worldly species can eat but i'll order us some takeou-" I stopped in mid sentence and froze in mid-step. I see a short, black haired male with cartoony mice ears, he was wearing a 1920's like black suite and his pale skin was covere in scars and bruises. But the main feture that made me recognize him... Was the cartoony mouse ears. "Mouse?" I questioned as the male smiled slightly "Y-Yeah that's me.... I was trying out the whole 'turning human' thing... So I can kinda blend in better." He muttered nervously as he looked down, away from my eyes.
I smiled slightly as I used my index finger to lift his chin up to look at me "I think you look great Mouse... But please dont change just for me." I said as bright pink covers his cheeks "Y-Yes ma'am."

–To be Continued?--