✩ The fight ; Te Amo ✩

Hello Guys.

Nothing new....soo enjoy ;D #TeamMindless ~Aimee

_____________________________________________________

Jacob...

We arrived at her house. I helped her carry all the stuff that we both brought inside the house. She told me to place it in her room. I rolled my eyes and went upstairs with the baby stuff in my arms. I wanna whoop ass like right now, pero(but) Yn needs help and I'm willing to help. After We got everything upstairs, I noticed that Tyler wasn't home. I took a deep sigh and laid down on her queen size bed. She sits next to me and started playing with my fingers. " Princeton? ". She asks with a low voice. The only time she calls me Prince or Princeton is when she has something to tell me. I looked up at her. She had her head down still playing with my fingers. For some reason, she always loved playing with my fingers. She also told me that she loves my fingers and its attractive. She's weird but in her own special way. " Yes Yn? ". I asked her. She sighed deeply. I knew that she's about to crack. I sat up and stared at her. I saw a small crystal clear tear rolling down from her soft left cheek. I put my index finger below her chin and slowly lift it up. I made her face me. " Whats Wrong Linda ? ". I asked her as I tried to make eye contact. She tried to avoid eye contact. Im not letting that happen. " Whats on your mind , Beautiful? ". Her hand slowly rose up and she slowly wipes away the tears. " ...Princeton?...Do you still love me? ". She asks me with a low voice still looking down and playing with my right hand fingers. " Of course I do...Only Lord knows How much I truly love you ". I say with sincere in my voice. Why would she ask me that? She already knew the answer. " Why? ". I ask. Her head slowly rise up and then she faces me. She shares a smile smile with me. "....I love you too Jacob. But I feel Like a dick head ". She says with complete sadness in her voice. It tears me apart hearing sadness and anger in her voice. I want this bonita to be happy not blue all the time. Wait until Tyler comes..Ooooh...He better watch out. " Why is that ? ". She sighs , " Well...Im Pregnant and I knew that It would shock you a lot --" I cut her off. " Yes I was shock but It doesn't matter--" She cuts me off. " Princeton! What are you saying? Of course it matters. Its Tyler's baby that Im Carrying inside of me Not yours ". She yells quickly. My eyes widen. My heart grew. She wanted and still wants me to be her baby fathers. I was speechless. I was blown away. " Im Sorry Princeton.." I took her hand in my hand and brought it up to my lips. I kissed it a few times. " Its okay Yn...Because I was hoping for the same ". I smiled. She smiles back. I love her smile. It lights up my whole world. " So Where's Tyler ? ". I asked changing the subject. " He's Probably out drinking and what not ". She says , looking down at her little..not that little baby bump. She rubs it gently as she smiles down at it. She looks adorable pregnant. She's thicker than before her pregnancy. Its attractive. I laid down on my back. Yn lays down next to me. I wrap my arm around her neck and pulled her closer. She snuggle her head onto my chest. I stroke her arm. I felt her shiver from the chills that I sent down her spine. " Jacob? ". She says looking up at me with a charming smile. " Yes Beautiful? ". Her cheeks turns pink. I smiled. " Um..How can I say this?...." She says looking down at my lips. I already know what she wants. Without her knowing, I smashed my lips on hers. Our Lips move in sync. I ask for permission to add tongue. She accepts it and opens her mouth a little. Our tongues wrestles with each other's tongues. I deepen the kiss. Mr. Fernando was getting excited..but then I realized that she's pregnant. I slowly pulled away as I bit on her lips. I let her bottom lip go and I heard the pop sound. I smirked. She playfully rolled her eyes and hugged me. I hugged her back but not tight. I don't wanna hurt the baby.