✩ Test ; Sorry Bro ✩

Hola Mindless Girls !

Please Go Read @JazzieJayyyz  story 'Take care '. She's my twinzie so please do me that favor !

Enjoy #TeamMindless ! ~Aimee

______________________________________

Jacob . . .

" So What Are you gonna do ? Are you gonna Stab me. Go Ahead ". I said with a chuckle. He just stared at me with evil eyes. All I can do is smile. Does he really got the balls to ? Or is he just wanna act tough in front a woman ? 

He chuckles and walks forward. " Jacob , You really don't know who i am ". He laughs again. I stood there , smiling. He smiles and ran the knife around my stomach. I was still smiling. I felt Yn looking at me. I look back at her and smiled. She had sad eyes. She just wanted to break, but she's holding on. " You know what Jacob ? I won't kill you unless you leave New Orleans for good...Also I don't want you to talk to Yn EVER AGAIN ! ". Tyler screams , I just laughed. " Cool ". I said , I looked at Yn. " Tyler ! This is not Jacob ! This is Jeremiah ! My Brother ". Yn Says , walking up to him. He Pointed the knife at her. " Tyler put it down please baby ". She hold his hand and lowered it down. She whispered somethings in his ear. He started to smile from ear to ear. " Fine , Look Im sorry Jeremiah ". He daps me. I smirked and dapped back. " Its cool ". Yn smiled and we went upstairs to her bedroom.

We were sitting down on her bed. " So What did you say to make him let me stay ". I nug her. She smiles , " I saved your ass. I told him that I'll pleasure him ". She started to laugh. I shook my head. " Well ...." 

The days passed quickly , It was time for me to head out to Los Angeles. As Much as I don't want to leave , Yn insist me to. " Have fun ". She says , with tears in her eyes. " I love You Sis ". I said , once I saw Tyler appear. " I Love You Too Bro ". I hugged her tight. I pulled away and wipe my eyes. " See Ya Tyler ". I dapped him but glared at him for a few seconds. I got inside the car and drove off.

You . . .

' Don't Leave my Little Life ' -The Weeknd

2 months later . . .

No 

This Can't be happening

What will Tyler say ?

What Will Jacob Say ?

What Will Everyone say when They find out ?

My Life is Fucked ?

I laid on the floor crying. " Yn ! Are you in here ". I heard Tyler say. I stood quiet. Not one word came out my mouth. The Bathroom Door opens slowly. Tyler's head popped out of no where. " Yn ? ". He looked down and ran over to me. " What Happened ? ". I passed him the test. He looks at it , then back at me.

" Are you Pregnant ? ".....

Jacob . . . 

" Prince ? ". I heard someone call out. I got up and opened the door. That Someone was Roc. I rolled my eyes and tried to close the door but his foot stops it. I opened the door , " What do You Want ? ". I say getting very annoyed. " I wanna talk about our friendship ". I rolled my head and tried to close the door again but he stops it with his foot. " Im not interested Roc ! ". I yelled. He sighs , " Come on ! Im Sorry ! I really didn't want to actually hurt you. I fucked up bad man ". He says lowly. 

" Im Sorry Roc , but no " . . . . .

_____________________________________________

Short chapter I KNOW !