Departing

Rose's POV

I woke up the next morning, dreading my men leaving. I rolled over and came face to face with Damien. I leaned forward and pressed my lips to his. "Good morning, baby," he said sleepily. I grinned at him. "Good morning, handsome."

"Where's my morning kiss?" I hear Brent complain from the other side of me. I giggle as I turn around and press my lips to his, as well.

I feel him get pushed out of the way and Max puckers his lips at me. I take turns kissing all men until finally the only ones left are Asmodeus and Garrett.

"Where did you sleep Asmodeus?" I asked him.

"On the bed, Joel is a great cuddled," he winked while Joel scoffed. "I did not cuddle your punk ass."

"I slept on the couch, too much dick on that bed for me," Garrett said.

I laughed before yawning. I need coffee...in an IV...pronto.

Asmodeus snapped his fingers and produced a cup of coffee for me. I took a sip and found it had some blood concentrate in it. "Mmm...thank you." I groaned.

"Where's mine?" Brent asked him.

"There's a coffee maker downstairs, I trust you know how to use it," he said haughtily. Brent made a face at him and then strolled downstairs. We took turns dressing in the closet until we were all presentable.

"GIRL!" I hear shouting from downstairs. I run down and run smack into Sophie.

"I missed you!" I shouted.

"I missed you, too girly." She said, "Colten called me last night and explained the situation to me. Are you sure you don't want to stay with Sebastian and me instead?"

"I don't want to put you on Lucifer's radar. It's bad enough he has my babies. I'm going to be staying with Asmodeus." I told her.

She pulled me aside and whispered, "are you sure that's a good idea? After all, you two came close to doing the nasty last time."

"It's what needs to be done," I tell her. She still seems like she doesn't quite understand but I don't want her to be in any more danger.

"I love you, Rose. Please keep in touch with me." She said.

I shook my head, "I'll try but remember the last time that I was in Hell? Shitty reception," I chuckled weakly.

She enveloped me in a hug. "So how are you and Sebastian doing?" I asked her, wiggling my eyebrows.

She blushed, "we're doing wonderful! He's been so much more affectionate since the whole incident with Asmodeus. What about you and your men? How have things been going there?"

"It's been...rough, especially with recent events. Then Layla took advantage of Brent. If I wasn't busy trying to get my babies back, I'd make him press charges against her. I don't care that he's a man, rape is rape. You know what I mean? But he feels it's unmanly to admit it." I told her.

"Oh my gods, that's absolutely awful! The next time I see that bitch I'm going to smack her straight across her botoxed face." She growled.

"What are you girlies talking about over here?" Asmodeus interrupted.

"Nothing much, just talking about how you probably have a small pee pee." Sophie joked. He looked perturbed and walked off.

"Thank goodness he walked away, doesn't he know it's rude to eavesdrop on others?" She said.

"I'm so grateful that I had the chance to see you before I have to leave. I don't know how long the others will be gone for and I'm a bit worried about these trials. What if they don't all make it back?" I said.