Intermission

It was closing time at the Krusty Krab. Today was a very interesting day for everyone. A fascinating experience down memory lane. Hopefully everyone can learn more about the memories being displayed.

SpongeBob was walking all the way home until he spotted a particular sight. It was a diver man. SpongeBob was curious on who this person was until he heard a familiar voice with an accent.

"Ah, if isn't SpongeBob SquarePants" said the diver.

"Oh, Frenchy hello!" SpongeBob greeted.

"You wouldn't have seen a box of DVDs around, haven't you?" asked Frenchy.

"Box of DVDs?" SpongeBob asked confusingly. But then SpongeBob remembered what happened today.

"Oh, you mean the ones with my face on it?" said SpongeBob.

"Yes! That's the one!" said Frenchy. "I'm glad you have found it. I knew leaving it here on purpose would work."

"On purpose?" SpongeBob was even more confused. "Why would you leave a box DVDs lying around?"

"You catch on real quick, SpongeBob." said Frenchy. "You see, a lot of things that happens in Bikini Bottom would seem permanent but the moment it happens, everything goes back to normal and people mostly forget that they happened. "

"What do you mean by that?" asked SpongeBob.

Frenchy proceeds to explain

"Remember the day you got your job at the Krusty Krab? Do you remember when things like the Alaskan Bull Worm would terrorize Bikini Bottom? Perhaps you forgotten about your trip to Atlantis? Everyone seems to have forgotten what happens in the past."

"That makes sense." said SpongeBob. "A lot of us have strange memories but can't recall how they exactly happened."

"That is why I left those DVDs here?" said Frenchy. "I'am trusting you to put back those memories. Will you help me?"

"Sure thing." SpongeBob agreed. "Anything for a friend of mine. After all, I'am your favorite."

"I'm glad to have chosen you, SpongeBob." said Frenchy. "Good thing, I don't trust Squidward in this situation."

"Okay Good Night, Frenchy". Said SpongeBob

Later in his bedroom

"Wow! Can't believe that everything that happend in Bikini Bottom is made into a TV Show." SpongeBob said in a astound admiration. "I wonder what else happened that we couldn't remembered."